[Albion] Everton Support

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When you've spent as much dosh as they have pre season, expectations would be for a top six finish not a bottom six one...boy were they quiet

IMG_4286.jpg

Jan 22, 2017
Always found Everton to be loud and when they're winning but silent and even all sat down when not winning. Liverpool are very similar. To be fair to Everton though I think Sunday early games always tend to have a poor atmosphere.

Think you'll be most impressed by Man United.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I remember meeting some Everton fans in Liverpool street after we played west ham a few years back, they had no idea where Brighton was!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I remember meeting some Everton fans in Liverpool street after we played west ham a few years back, they had no idea where Brighton was!

They do now. I doubt geography is high on the academic curriculum in Liverpool probably somewhere behind how to buy shellsuit apparel, how to hot wire a car, how to fill out your giro forms and how to look like a drowned rat in your shellsuit.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
They do now. I doubt geography is high on the academic curriculum in Liverpool probably somewhere behind how to buy shellsuit apparel, how to hot wire a car, how to fill out your giro forms and how to look like a drowned rat in your shellsuit.
Oooo harsh, but fair

Jan 30, 2008

Harry Enfield - The Scousers Visit London - Video Dailymotion
Video for harry enfield the scousers visit london▶ 9:39
www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pryjv
things have moved on you know
regards
DR

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here