Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I'm lost why are we comparing a CM who plays in a 4-5-1 with a forward who plays in a 4-3-3?

I was demonstrating that our midfielders do not always play on top of our defence by using Sadio Mane as a comparison. Unfortunately some folk on here do not know how to read a heat map. For thier benefit, the red indicates where the player was in possession of the ball the most.

Of course Mane and Propper play in different positions, that is why I chose him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was demonstrating that our midfielders do not always play on top of our defence by using Sadio Mane as a comparison. Unfortunately some folk on here do not know how to read a heat map. For thier benefit, the red indicates where the player was in possession of the ball the most.

Of course Mane and Propper play in different positions, that is why I chose him.
Yes that happened in pretty much the same area.

The only teeny-weeny difference is that the position in question was:-

A) Mane's most defensive position of the whole game.
&
2) Propper's most attacking position of the whole game.

Happy to help..

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
singing_smiley_mini_button.jpg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
So that’s now :
Steele, Balogun, Bernardo, Andone and Button.

And HGP now:
Steele, Button, Dunk, Duffy, March, Stephens, Murray, and [Baldock], [Norwood]

Still to come ?

AM - Bissouma, Hayden [HGP] ?
CB - Moore [HGP] ?
#10 - Tau (straight out on loan) ?
Winger - ??

3-4 more ?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
So that’s now :

And HGP now:

Still to come ?

CB - Moore [HGP] ?
Winger - ??

3-4 more ?

Hayden is a defensive midfielder I believe?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
So that’s now :

And HGP now:

Still to come ?

CB - Moore [HGP] ?
Winger - ??

3-4 more ?

Other Premier league fans would look at our signings and wouldn't be very impressed.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Have you seen the meltdown from our friends up the road today as Uncle Roy revealed the (parlous) state they’re in...

No Jeremy. I don't bother looking on there forum anymore. Why whats up ?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Other Premier league fans would look at our signings and wouldn't be very impressed.

What does that have to do with anything?

I'm sure most "Premier league fans" have never heard of Balogun, Andone and Bernardo. I'm sure most "Premier league fans" had never heard of Maty Ryan or Pascal Gross when we signed them last summer (to be honest, I'm sure there's a lot of "Premier league fans" who still haven't much of clue who Ryan and Gross are). All of this is irrelevant though.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Do we need a DM I do not think so as I believe an AM is more needed to complement and offer competition for a place to Propprt and Gross as I think Stephens is an adequate cover able to be provided by Bernardo (on his words) and Kayal.at the moment.

Perhaps another DM would allow DP to play in a more forward position as he does for the Dutch national side? Acting more as backup to Groß.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
What does that have to do with anything?

I'm sure most "Premier league fans" have never heard of Balogun, Andone and Bernardo. I'm sure most "Premier league fans" had never heard of Maty Ryan or Pascal Gross when we signed them last summer (to be honest, I'm sure there's a lot of "Premier league fans" who still haven't much of clue who Ryan and Gross are). All of this is irrelevant though.
I remember last year to begin with Paul Merson tipped us to go down as he never really heard of any of our signings.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol

Totally disagree. 'Football fans' with no football intelligence might, but i reckon those shrewder would, after the success of our unknown signings last season, feel we might have pulled off another set of gems. Balogun, Bernardo and Andone definitely look like they could have lots to offer. Not every team signs 'World class' players with huge reputations- most of the non top 6 sign players who earn those reputations- Watford with Doucoure and Richarlison last year being one of many examples, and Burnley the prime example of a team full of good players that nobody knows- and reaping rewards of that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Totally disagree. 'Football fans' with no football intelligence might, but i reckon those shrewder would, after the success of our unknown signings last season, feel we might have pulled off another set of gems. Balogun, Bernardo and Andone definitely look like they could have lots to offer. Not every team signs 'World class' players with huge reputations- most of the non top 6 sign players who earn those reputations- Watford with Doucoure and Richarlison last year being one of many examples, and Burnley the prime example of a team full of good players that nobody knows- and reaping rewards of that.

This. Andone and Balogun are full internationals, so are easily potentially capable of making the same impact as, say, Ryan. Happy days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here