Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim krul

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
People like you do not deserve to be Brighton fans.

Thanks. Probably being going a lot longer than you. You have no idea because you are a modern day club licker

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Thanks. Probably being going a lot longer than you. You have no idea because you are a modern day club licker

Are you related to a 18stone fat fecker with a 54"chest.
You speak to posters with the same know it all condescending attitude as he does.
I seem to be on you ignore list 😁

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Who would want to be a third choice goalkeeper in their prime? Hope Maenpaa can get his career back on track elsewhere. Seems like a decent keeper.

Maybe i should call you an idiot because you cannot see a bad keeper/player and your judgement is poor ? I won't because you entitled to your opinion. I've seen enough of Ryan to already form an opinion and know he isn't good enough.
People like you seem to think you can't judge a player on a handful of games. What about players who have just one game to impress a scout or coach/manager ? Surely that isn't fair ?

You do not appear to know the difference between knowing something and believing something. As a matter of information how many times have you seen Ryan play this season ?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
The obvious question- why not sign Krul at the start of the season, then having the extra loan for the much needed striker ?

Obviously, a slight misjudgement from the recruitment team.

Careful u won’t be liked for slating the club and its crap recruitment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Because we are converting a one year loan to a one year contract. The transfer window is closed, so we can't draw up a new deal.

I'm not sure that is correct. When we converted Kazenga LuaLua's loan to a transfer, he signed a two-and-a-half year deal (in November 2011).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not sure that is correct. When we converted Kazenga LuaLua's loan to a transfer, he signed a two-and-a-half year deal (in November 2011).

I think that deal started on Jan 1st, which was why it was 2.5 years. He was still a loanee from Nov to Jan.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You are. It is only possible because we held his registration (on loan) at the time the window closed.

Clubs signing a player on loan right at the end of a window, because the terms couldn't all be thrashed out in time, then firming it up later, isn't that uncommon.

Cheers HKFC :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here