Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Isn't it time Corbyn & his Henchmen were called to account ?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You can't help but wonder how people can only see the failings of one party?

Perhaps one should open the other eye?

We should try and change the narrative, tell us what is good about your politics rather than what is bad about theirs.

Last edited:

Oh my good god Maybot has just given an interview saying she wants to fight another General Election as leader. Jeez they must be cracking open the cans at Corbs HQ tonight :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
John and Sally Bercow spring to mind, obv she's not an elected official but she is pretty high profile and (at least nominally) the other side of the fence. Also could be filed under 'punching above his weight'

Height, more like.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Next time the antisemitic fash are marching through Brighton, the left will there facing them down and bigmouths like you will be sitting at home reading Guido :thumbsup:

No he won't.

That's most unfair and uninformed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some rather mad vituperation on this thread, now. And if you don't agree with me, you are a traitor to the people/marxist twerp (delete as mood or inclination dictates).

FFS.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Another genius Labour MP Jared O'Mara demonstrating their grasp of economics!

loadsa3.jpg

:facepalm: :lolol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A typical TORY sneering at a disabled person, why don't you suggest gassing them along with the chavs that your colleagues have proposed ???

He is an MP with a First Class Honours Degree in Journalism for Christ's sake! Are you seriously suggesting we should treat him as 'special' because of a disability?

You really are an absolute tool sometimes (and that is being generous)!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A typical TORY sneering at a disabled person, why don't you suggest gassing them along with the chavs that your colleagues have proposed ???

He is an MP with a First Class Honours Degree in Journalism for Christ's sake! Are you seriously suggesting we should treat him as 'special' because of a disability?

You really are an absolute tool sometimes (and that is being generous)!

Now, how about answering the question about the laughable and repeated economic illiteracy of so many Labour MPs?

(I am not expecting an answer, because I know that is the way you operate... but go on, just for once, surprise me!)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm too busy trying to work out what Liam Fox and David Davis are doing

I will lower my expectation even further in future about getting any sort of sensible answer or discussion out of you.

(but hold out little hope of you reaching even that lowly level of sensible discourse!)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Now, how about answering the question about the laughable and repeated economic illiteracy of so many Labour MPs?

(I am not expecting an answer, because I know that is the way you operate... but go on, just for once, surprise me!)

Using the phrase 'repeated economic illiteracy' is a bold statement to throw around if you voted for a party that's pro austerity...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Oh and whilst we are calling people to account let's also call to account the young Tories from 'Activate' caught laughing about committing genocide against poor people. Could you imagine if a group of pro-Corbyn activists got caught out proposing genocide for poor people (or anyone else for that matter). The mainstream media would wet themselves with joy.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Using the phrase 'repeated economic illiteracy' is a bold statement to throw around if you voted for a party that's pro austerity...

Since 2010: 3,000,000 more people in employment, consistently low interest rates, consistently low inflation, GDP(cvm) grown by 12.5%, a substantially reduced budget deficit and a personal tax allowance up from £6,750 to £11,500. There are definitely some good news stories out there if you care to look for them.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Oh and whilst we are calling people to account let's also call to account the young Tories from 'Activate' caught laughing about committing genocide against poor people. Could you imagine if a group of pro-Corbyn activists got caught out proposing genocide for poor people (or anyone else for that matter). The mainstream media would wet themselves with joy.

They are clearly ****wits. Plenty of them around in all political parties.

(still no comment about Labour MP Jared O'Mara?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here