Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kitty

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I wasn't surprised to hear this after your FB message earlier.

We are all very sad that Kitty has passed away and I will make sure the rest of the family are told. At least she isn't in pain any more.

I want to also add a huge thankyou to you both, for taking on Kitty under such tragic circumstances in 2013 and for giving her fun times and another doggie companion as well as your own love and kindness. It was a selfless thing to do and we are eternally grateful to you as Roy's friend for taking Kitty in, which would have made him very happy to know.

PS - the 'minutes applause?' post made us laugh, because it's quirky and apt, and Roy would have chuckled as well.

PPS - And to add so that friends know: at last after a delay, a plaque showing Roy's name, and one for our BHA-mad Mum (Joy) and sister (Karen) are up at the Memorial Garden where their ashes were scattered. Please stop there for a quiet memory of Roy next time you are there - and let's start winning!

Which memorial garden [MENTION=28247]Roy Chuter's sister Lynne[/MENTION]?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sorry to hear about Kitty going I was aware Roy had a dog (I thought 2 dogs) and its good to know Kitty was well looked after. We love our dogs and its very distressing they have relatively short lives.

We knew Karen from the buses we took to Gillingham, (with her two then young daughters) and like Roy she was passionate about the Albion ,and she would often tell us off for being down on players. In fact she made me a lot more positive fan, she also talked so passionately about Roy and his fanzines columns and his roll in the Glastonwick beer festival in such a proud and loving way .

Roy would berate me for reading the Sports Argus in the evening star and how awful it was with multiple spelling errors.

My last memory of them together was after a night game at the Withdean and I picture Karen, Roy and the girls at the back of the bus back into town and they were all happy and full of life.

Its sad to hear Kitty has also gone and that these connections to lovely people and passionate fans slowly fade away.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Sad. I was one of those who offered to take Kitty in when Roy died, but there were several in front of us in the queue. I'm pleased she had a good few final years and that she's back with Roy now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here