Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bloom at Seagulls over London tonight

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Thanks for your diligence Dan :thumbsup:

Aug 8, 2012
Anyone who was at Anfield in 1983 knows that there will never be a better game in the history of the club. Playing the 'best team in the world' unbeaten at home for over 2 years. We go there on a Sunday afternoon and Jimmy C. writes himself into legendary status even before Norwich and the semi final screamer. Does it make your top 10?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Jeez sounds Like a lickers jamboree. Were in the sheet big time and Sounds like you all lapped up the spin. Gutted I was away with work and could t challenge properly as the summary of what you lot pitched was very poor. #sleepwalkingtorelegation

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good write up on the meeting for us that dont live or work in London thanks.

Jeez sounds Like a lickers jamboree. Were in the sheet big time and Sounds like you all lapped up the spin. Gutted I was away with work and could t challenge properly as the summary of what you lot pitched was very poor. #sleepwalkingtorelegation

Not saying I agree with what TB said but just thanks for the man who reported it and for doing so. I would agree we are headed for Div 1 unless there are major changes very soon

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Brilliant [MENTION=27804]Dan Aitch[/MENTION], appreciate all the time that must have taken both at the event and after. Top work, thanks for posting! :)

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
I really don't get why this keeps coming up. He was offered more than double his wage at Palace and we couldn't match it. So he went. Then we replaced him with Ulloa.

I think they mean why we didn't take him back on loan instead of reading, not him leaving in the first place.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I really don't get why this keeps coming up. He was offered more than double his wage at Palace and we couldn't match it. So he went. Then we replaced him with Ulloa.

It's the standard obsession with past players, Ulloa will be next, then ......

Hopefully it'll never get as far as Agustien

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Since that is all you go on about why didn't you do it -or are you all mouth and no action ?
image.jpg

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
It's the standard obsession with past players, Ulloa will be next, then ......

Hopefully it'll never get as far as Agustien

Think the minimum requirement for this, is that you have at least played for us. Agustien has ponced about in a shirt a few times but played?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brilliant @Dan Aitch, appreciate all the time that must have taken both at the event and after. Top work, thanks for posting! :)
That goes for me too. Thanks.

Don't agree with everything, but strangely I feel a bit better after reading that than I did the stuff in the Argus. (God, I'm so easily-influenced).

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Hi guys,
Excellent commentary - thanks.
How do I join Seagulls Over London and when is the next event?
Cheers

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Many thanks to [MENTION=27804]Dan Aitch[/MENTION] for taking time to take notes and then post on this site. Really appreciated mate!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here