Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC DAILY Naps Competition – Winter 2014

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Oi furball ive got a couple f requests.

1 Could you relax the foreign rule sunday as there is some top racing at Sha Tin which would make a mockery of the sport if I'm reduced to picking bouncing cart horses at places like kelso or toaster.

2 Any chance of adding a column to your table for the number of early price favourites chosen? That way tom harks is guaranteed to come top of something.:)

1. No. It is all part of the heritage of British racing, you might get to like it.
2. You could always keep a private record and produce a regular update of your findings.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
3-30 Southwell Layline

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oi furball ive got a couple f requests.

1 Could you relax the foreign rule sunday as there is some top racing at Sha Tin which would make a mockery of the sport if I'm reduced to picking bouncing cart horses at places like kelso or toaster.

2 Any chance of adding a column to your table for the number of early price favourites chosen? That way tom harks is guaranteed to come top of something.:)

Sounds like there's only one person ShaTin it around here [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]... :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sounds like there's only one person ShaTin it around here [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION]... :lolol:

I think you need to treat this like a sprint not a marathon or i will be so far ahead you wont be able to spot me with GPS. I think the furball realises the writings on the wall as well. With his silly pick yesterday,Zman Awal, which cant run on a righthanded track(neither could its sire), running aat kempton, a right handed track. One to watch on a left handed track though.

Oh nice daring 5/2 pick today.:)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think you need to treat this like a sprint not a marathon or i will be so far ahead you wont be able to spot me with GPS. I think the furball realises the writings on the wall as well. With his silly pick yesterday,Zman Awal, which cant run on a righthanded track(neither could its sire), running aat kempton, a right handed track. One to watch on a left handed track though.

Oh nice daring 5/2 pick today.:)

Keep sticking those 16/1 pins [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION], law of averages says next one's due about Xmas eve aye? Its what baby Jesus would have wanted :xmas:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
naps1209.png

There were two winning naps today:

looney - 13:30 Southwell - Interchoice Star @ 4/1
Westport to Hove - 14:40 Fontwell - Aficianado @ 11/4

The first race tomorrow is the 12:30 at Lingfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here