Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nerves kicking in already......

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
14th June must be highlighted in your diary as a busy day

Highlight of the summer!

1) I get to plan my visits to Tenerife the best possible way to get as many games in
2) I can work out all the away games I'm going to even though I know I won't get a ticket for any of them :(

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I'm nervous, but at least the constant permutations in my head are getting simpler. I think I'm nervous that results will mean that our possible promotion could be confirmed when we're not playing, which will be a bit disappointing.

Tomorrow, a win for us, a loss or draw for Hudds, then it's set up nicely for Monday.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm NOT nervous about the ALBION but SHITTING myself YOU don't get on that PLANE to Australia

I will keep you updated Sir..............belatedly.............can't have you enjoying the moment too much can we?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Can't say I'm particularly nervous as even being an old miserable pessimist, always expecting the worst, Ive absolutely no doubts that we are there. Just can't wait for kick-off tomorrow; wish it would hurry up!

When I think about our dark times these are magical and memorable days. But when I think of those that fought so hard for us during those dark times who are no longer with us to share our joy and elation, well, it does bring a tear to the eye. So when it happens, and that P finally appears next to our name on the league table, let's not forget them.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Yep, time seems to be dragging. Can't focus on doing anything. Just need the games to come thick and fast, and gets those points in the bag! :albion2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At work, cannot concentrate, hence on here, its 9.20 and I fancy a pint and a fag, and I gave up smoking 5 years ago FFS! Gonna be a loooooong weekend everybody.

Zen-like sense of tranquillity here. If there's any nerves to be had, which hopefully there aren't, then they're a few games down the line from here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No nerves in Morecambe, nice statue of Eric though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here