Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streamers for the run in

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
All well and good buying streamers but have we agreed on the best match/time to utilise them? Can just see it now, two streamers per stand/per match isn't going to be that impressive.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Update: a parcel containing fifteen inflatable seagulls was delivered to mine this morning :lol:

The next consignment (of streamers) should arrive tomorrow.

Still deciding whether to take the seagulls to Wolves: nothing will be officially decided on Friday whatever happens, and I appreciate I'll never see them again once they're flung into the air. Maybe Norwich or Villa? Can't really LUZZ them on Easter Monday as they might land on an unsuspecting 1901 member and cause them a MISCHIEF.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
All well and good buying streamers but have we agreed on the best match/time to utilise them? Can just see it now, two streamers per stand/per match isn't going to be that impressive.

My streamers will go to Wolves. I'll just buy more for Bristol City.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Meanwhile, I managed to capture somebody's streamer landing majestically on the Loftus Road goal the other day. Top throwing :thumbsup:

17629693_10154942037691638_5100310109800258414_n.jpg

Ooh that's mine!! I was very very pleased with that throw from the top tier although I may have had help from someone in the lower tier chucking it on.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My view is save the streamers for Wigan at home and then Norwich away.

Wolves is a very low and shallow terrace and really doesn't lend itself to streamer throwing in the way QPR really did.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Wolves is a very low and shallow terrace and really doesn't lend itself to streamer throwing in the way QPR really did.

That said, I have bought some more now so I'm not sure of supplies.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Sorry for gatecrashing this thread but use your streamers etc for Run in but come Bristol City see later thread ' Just an idea'!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And....are we in danger of getting ahead of ourselves again?

No, I just see it as part & parcel of our role in supporting the team and- hopefully- cheering them on to victory.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'll be aiming for Wigan at home & Villa away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013

That was my thinking, mainly because I can't make Wolves. Might do the lot at Wigan and get some more in for Norwich.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Just ordered 12 blue and 12 white (via NSC natch) and will hand them round the NW corner. Will wait for results before deciding on Wigan, Norwich or Brizzle.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Just ordered 12 blue and 12 white (via NSC natch) and will hand them round the NW corner. Will wait for results before deciding on Wigan, Norwich or Brizzle.
Good work. All are fair game. If things have gone well then we should definitely go for it at The Amex v. Wigan and then have a think about Brizzle. (Are we in an upper tier at Norwich?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here