Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congrats to Oxford Utd

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh crap. Oxford - probably the most boring, soulless middle class town ever invented (sorry) but at least there are plenty of Chinese and American tourists.

And Timmy Mallett. You forgot Timmy Mallett. Arguably the most embarrassing "celebrity" fan anywhere, ever.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
attachment.php

Tinpot? Who achieved promotion automatically????

Where were the 20,000, when you played at the Withdean, who clearly couldn't give a toss about their team in those days????
Just like the other plastics, down the road at reading/Chelsea.

Lucky, lucky bha the chant goes up! The only team to score an equaliser in the 5th minute of extra time, when only 4 were indicated - Against Derby.

Oh and anyone thinking the match was close yesterday, seems to have a different view of the game to the majority of pundits reporting on it.

If you a so much more bigger club than us how many went yesterday, 2500?
We took 2300 to Carlisle last week.
But of course you are a massive club, who's fans seem to think automatic promotion should be presented to you on a platter.

In life you get what you deserve, and you earn respect, including red cards for gouging other players legs!!!!
:lolol:

The giddy heights of division three going to your head.

Oxford the epitome of tinpot.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Got bit of soft spot for Oxford as was my ex gfs home town club of which her family supported and went with them all over xmas to watch them play and win, was a good side.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
surprised nobody's mentioned them winning the League Cup,**** it I just have :lol:

always used to bring a few down to the Goldstone

no club is tinpot or shite are they

respect to anyone who supports their local team

was really hoping Accrington were gonna do it yesterday,until the bloody pirates got a late one

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Sorry got it completely wrong, here goes:

You did get promoted automatically

You took 10,000 to Boro'

You used to get 20,000 every game at the Withdean

We didn't get AUTOMATICALLY promoted yesterday

You didn't score an equaliser against Derby, in a made up minute of injury time.

You completely played Boro' off the park, it was all those nasty reporters that got it wrong again

Your player didn't nearly take their players leg off, it was the tooth fairy.

Face it, the fantasy land that bha supporters live in unravelled completely yesterday.

You can be as abusive/sarcastic/threatening as you want, you simply cannot accept that you lost out yesterday.

It's called being a bad loser, get used to it, last season was nearer the mark in terms where your club really fit into the championship

One season out of five where we have not finished in the top half. Yeah, sure. And three of those seasons we have been in the play offs. I think that is a strong indicator where we fit in.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sorry got it completely wrong, here goes:
You did get promoted automatically
You took 10,000 to Boro'
You used to get 20,000 every game at the Withdean
We didn't get AUTOMATICALLY promoted yesterday
You didn't score an equaliser against Derby, in a made up minute of injury time.
You completely played Boro' off the park, it was all those nasty reporters that got it wrong again
Your player didn't nearly take their players leg off, it was the tooth fairy.

Face it, the fantasy land that bha supporters live in unravelled completely yesterday.

You can be as abusive/sarcastic/threatening as you want, you simply cannot accept that you lost out yesterday.

It's called being a bad loser, get used to it, last season was nearer the mark in terms where your club really fit into the championship

image.jpeg

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Please just ban that odious spotty little Virgin **** now. Adds nothing other than his constant borefests about how "The" Withdean never had 20,000 fans. Which should tell you all you need to know about this bellend's level of intelligence.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
View attachment 74476

Tinpot? Who achieved promotion automatically????

Where were the 20,000, when you played at the Withdean, who clearly couldn't give a toss about their team in those days????
Just like the other plastics, down the road at reading/Chelsea.

Lucky, lucky bha the chant goes up! The only team to score an equaliser in the 5th minute of extra time, when only 4 were indicated - Against Derby.

Oh and anyone thinking the match was close yesterday, seems to have a different view of the game to the majority of pundits reporting on it.

If you a so much more bigger club than us how many went yesterday, 2500?
We took 2300 to Carlisle last week.
But of course you are a massive club, who's fans seem to think automatic promotion should be presented to you on a platter.

In life you get what you deserve, and you earn respect, including red cards for gouging other players legs!!!!

Wow what a **** you are

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
That Oxford fan reacting oh my god, Withdean had a capacity of nowwhere near 20,000 lol, we also had come from playing at Gillingham for years and it was a awful stadium at Withdean, hardly a great day out, but we used to sell out quite a bit and got good support, remember capacity attendences also depend on away support which wasnt much as again Withdean wasnt a great day out.
Also i like oxford but how can you compare championship 3rd place to league 2, its worlds apart, we a bigger club than a lot of teams and we will only get bigger and we been very consistent since moved back into championship playoffs 85% of time.
Also when you get a new stadium you get new support but no team has had such rubbish times as us eg not playing in Brighton for years and no stadium owned and losing millions a year renting out Withdean.
But people keep getting jealous of us as a club, yes we have some right numptys supporting our club as all do, in regard to the game yesterday Stephens should never have been sent off and at that stage we was bossing the game, yes didnt create many chances but was only one winner in the game if had 11 on pitch.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Couldn't care less. In fact, it only brought that dreaming spires gobshite on here. Tin pot club with a two bob three sided ground. I hope Swindon send them back down where they belong next season.

Oxford's a snobby city with a terrible lay out for traffic. The bus took nearly an hour for the four miles out to the Blackbird Leys estate. OK, the city centre pubs were good but there was nothing near the ground. As for the stadium, having a three-sided ground means you lose a lot of the atmosphere and the wind always makes it feel cold for seven months of the season.

Nov 27, 2009
Please just ban that odious spotty little Virgin **** now. Adds nothing other than his constant borefests about how "The" Withdean never had 20,000 fans. Which should tell you all you need to know about this bellend's level of intelligence.

Err, sorry you miss the point of the post muppet or whatever your name is....Mind you Newhaven:dunce:....anyway.

I had previously said that you rarely got more that 6-7,000 at the Withdean, and couldn't fill the 8,000 capacity.
I got told I was wrong, so I corrected my post to say it held 20,000, as per the fantasy world of bha fans.

Nov 27, 2009
Oxford's a snobby city with a terrible lay out for traffic. The bus took nearly an hour for the four miles out to the Blackbird Leys estate. OK, the city centre pubs were good but there was nothing near the ground. As for the stadium, having a three-sided ground means you lose a lot of the atmosphere and the wind always makes it feel cold for seven months of the season.

You'll be pleased to know a fourth stand is being built.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I must admit I had forgotten Oxford even had a football team. I assumed they had gone bust like Maidstone and just disappeared.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
You'll be pleased to know a fourth stand is being built.

Why would any of us care. WTF are you even doing on here??? is your life that pathetic you spend it on other fans forums. Your club has been promoted piss off have a beer if your old enough or **** off to bed if not as its a school night. Your depriving your own forum of it's idiot so maybe time to leave hey.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

We all know you are the Virgin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here