***FA CUP 6th ROUND DRAW***

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Lua Lua, Buckley, Andrews, JFC, chicksen in hardly weakens the side much,

Even obika for ulloa (ulloa been shocking if you believe NSC)

No - true enough, I guess. Obika has to be more of a risk than Leo, whatever one's opinion of Leo's form is; at least the side know what he wants, they won't know what Obika wants.

Brez in goal has to be weaker than PIG.

We'll see! Boy, do I want us to win tomorrow!

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
IF we progress we should consider having a whip-round amongst Albion supporters to put a Centre court style roof on the Amex, ready for our quarter final clash :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I'm going to place a small wager on Hull tomorrow so then even if we lose, at least there will a windfall to cushion the disappointment, dirty money though.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If we do get through, I hope we arrange something really special as a reception for Gus. Like clappers. He loves those.

**Ahhh... someone beat me to it**** :shootself:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It just looks so weird actually seeing as IN a quarter final draw. Shame we're not actually in the quarters. Yet.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Just think if it happens Gus will be cacking himself in the dressing room before the match

The Gus Poyet I think I know will be absolutely licking his lips at the possibility of this tie, if not right now, certainly by the time he gives his team talk in the dressing room

Really don't think he would be at all intimidated unless they were one or two goals down near end of game with crowd against him, which I can't see happening (still have soft spot for him myself)

Last edited:

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
How's this for arrogance......

5th round - Hull City - not a strong Premier League team - winnable
6th round - Sunderland - not a strong Premier League team - winnable
Semi-Final (perhaps) Nottm Forest / Sheff Wed / Charlton - winnable
Final - lose to whoever - Europa League next season

Football supporters are allowed to dream - so please order Oscar to play our strongest possible team

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Bloom and Barber must be rubbing their hands in anticipation of getting Poyet back here. If they don't tell Oscar to put out the strongest team possible, it would be a massive surprise surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here