Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Does your anus really smell of farts?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
grown men laughing about farting ... how very silly and juvenile

tub.gif

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This thread is dire. I know I'm contributing by bouncing it, but it really is ****ing atrocious. Pity because AmexRuislip is a poster I normally particularly appreciate and agree with.

Afternoon, I apologise if you're offended, but was meant to be tongue in cheek (no pun intended).
:bowdown:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This thread is dire. I know I'm contributing by bouncing it, but it really is ****ing atrocious. Pity because AmexRuislip is a poster I normally particularly appreciate and agree with.

Chill out, he is 82 years old and enjoys the odd thread fart! he loves to squeeze one out! he finds it really funny when he lets one go!!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
grown men laughing about farting ... how very silly and juvanal

Are you a Latin scholar or was that a completely serendipitous oblique reference to the Roman poet Juvenal whose Satire III (58-125) contains the surprisingly pertinent lines:

Who’re always ready to throw up their hands and cheer
If their friend belches deeply, or perhaps pisses straight,
Or gives a fart when the golden bowl’s turned upside down.

I should point out, in case I'm coming across a bit Stephen Fry, that I came across this completely by chance as before your post I hadn't even heard of the Roman poet Juvenal, but your use of the word "juvanal" prompted my curiosity as I didn't know if it was an inadvertent misspelling of "juvenile", an intentional play on the words "juvenile" and "anal", or a word I'd never heard before, so I googled it to check, which led me to my discovery of Juvenal.

But thanks to you from now on I'll be using "Juvenal" as an adjective of reproach if ever I'm in the company of adults who are laughing and joking about farting.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Back to the actual topic. If Uranus does smell like fart. Why are these so called scientists just assuming Uranus smells like eggy farts? Who's to say Uranus doesn't smell more Kebabish? or a boiled sprouts silent but violent? or what about the infamous Wotsits crisp farts which can haunt any room for hours?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here