Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West ham fan on twitter wishing our coach has a serious crash

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Yes because people are often stationary with the engine turned off on motorways.

Have you been on a motorway recently? Yes, I've often been stuck (and [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] did post 'stuck') on a motorway whilst the police deal with an incident. I would say it happens daily.

Tbe fact that there is a football liaison officer whe they moan about lack of resources.....

Have you been to a match recently? There are less police at matches now than there used to be. Maybe that's because of FLOs.
When was the last time you heard police moaning about lack of resources?
Our FLO Darren, is responsible for Brighton, Crawley, Woking, and anything non league in Surrey and Sussex, so he's not exactly sitting around twiddling his thumbs.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
And I'll just think of you wearing a ridiculous f****** hat [emoji16]
0caf051bec1fd72b6dfb7b32e4084a8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm , plumber constantly up to his elbows in shit as you are NOW or me wearing some pretty cool clobber over 30 years ago with some of tbe best blokes ive known , i know what i prefer

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Have you been on a motorway recently? Yes, I've often been stuck (and [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] did post 'stuck') on a motorway whilst the police deal with an incident. I would say it happens daily.

Have you been to a match recently? There are less police at matches now than there used to be. Maybe that's because of FLOs.
When was the last time you heard police moaning about lack of resources?
Our FLO Darren, is responsible for Brighton, Crawley, Woking, and anything non league in Surrey and Sussex, so he's not exactly sitting around twiddling his thumbs.

Have i been to a match recently , yes im season ticket holder , and quite why a flo is needed at woking and anything non league in surrey and sussex puzzles me

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Have i been to a match recently , yes im season ticket holder , and quite why a flo is needed at woking and anything non league in surrey and sussex puzzles me

Maybe you could look into it. There are idiots at all levels, not just league matches.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hmmmmm , plumber constantly up to his elbows in shit as you are NOW or me wearing some pretty cool clobber over 30 years ago with some of tbe best blokes ive known , i know what i prefer
Yeah looks really cool.. [emoji23]
Yeah some great blokes I bet, absolutely none of them were tossers, because according to you, soldiers shit doesn't stink and they can do no wrong pfft you must have been one of the easy ones to brainwash in the early days

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yeah looks really cool.. [emoji23]
Yeah some great blokes I bet, absolutely none of them were tossers, because according to you, soldiers shit doesn't stink and they can do no wrong pfft you must have been one of the easy ones to brainwash in the early days

If you can just show me where ive said any of the things youve accused me of saying id be obliged , of course there are tossers in the army (i was in it for starters) its made up of a cross section of society.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
If you can just show me where ive said any of the things youve accused me of saying id be obliged , of course there are tossers in the army (i was in it for starters) its made up of a cross section of society.
That's all we had to agree on.
Fireman and police put their lives on the line every day but I've never met one of those that has been violent or racist, the 3 soldiers I've had the pleasure of meeting have on the other hand, I never said you're all the same.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
That's all we had to agree on.
Fireman and police put their lives on the line every day but I've never met one of those that has been violent or racist, the 3 soldiers I've had the pleasure of meeting have on the other hand, I never said you're all the same.

Firemen and police put their lives on the line every day ? No they dont , never met a violent or racist copper :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Firemen and police put their lives on the line every day ? No they dont , never met a violent or racist copper [emoji38]ol:
Erm I think they do, and they don't do a "tour" and then need 6 months off..

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Erm , no they dont.
So no police or firemen/ women have died in the line of duty? Hmm you're on another planet mate, oh and as for slagging off plumbers, they helped paid your wages for 30 years so you're welcome [emoji106]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here