Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Let's not forget that was another stunning defensive effort from Dunk and Duffy.
As always. How does Hart play for England but Dunk doesn't? World apart in quality.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"West Ham have never even come from one goal behind here to win a game" according to Sky Sports............. oh sh|t! Settle for 2-2 anybody?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
England's No.1 sums it up

I think he's a number 2 when between the sticks, do these goals really count when Hart is the 'keeper ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Hart did well to touch it, but could have then saved it. Still it was a beautiful goal. Gross is amazing. Little coxovi chuffed he is on his jersey.:albion2:

My missus calls me Gross.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And the 8 of us watching here in Mexico have just taken the roof off! All inclusive bar tequila spammers all round woop!!

Excellent !!!!! remember, the Liver is the only organ that can repair itself ! get stuck in !

D

Deleted member 2719

To me it feels like we were on the back-foot almost entirely, 3 shots 2 goals. :eek:

I agree, i can't believe the space they gave us in the first 20 mins, they really don't look up for a fight, West Ham fans will be go mental at the lack of effort and togetherness.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Let's hope we try for a third. Can't stand us sitting back inviting pressure on. Granted, if gave us the 2nd but its painful to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here