Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Players, past or present, that you....like?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Pardew. If only he'd been allowed to continue his great work there then they'd really be in the.............Oh.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Yogi Bear and Jim Cannon. Cannon was one of few defenders he rarely got any joy out of.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Nicky Chatterton, because for a while he lived in the same road as me when I was a kid, in Willingdon, and did a talk at our primary school once.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Don Rogers when he destroyed Man U . Saw his final game for Swindon against us before his transfer to Palace . This was before our true rivalry . https://youtu.be/D3QRi_oQ9mU

And before they abandoned their traditional claret and blue colours and became the Eagles (whatever eagles have to do with north Croydon) ...

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
That Clinton Morrison seems like a nice enough bloke.

If we're just going on gut like/dislike my worst has to be Razor Ruddock who is an A grade spunkflannel.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The one I always remember purely because I had one of him on those football cards kids used to collect in the 70s was Alan Burchinall.

View attachment 89995

Come to think of it I believe I also had Steve Kember

View attachment 89994

And Alan Whittle too I think

View attachment 89996

Oh, I like that kit at the bottom, not seen that before :) Anyway, Gary O'Reilly. And if we're having managers then Neil Warnock too. There, I said it.

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Like would be a little strong, but certainly finding a degree of appreciation for the current squad - extracting the highest wages paid in the club's history and setting records for craptitude

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
The very existence of this thread, plus the fact that virtually all of the contributions are genuine and constructive, is surely conclusive proof that Albion fans are beyond doubt the fairest and most reasonable in the entire known universe.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Like would be a little strong, but certainly finding a degree of appreciation for the current squad - extracting the highest wages paid in the club's history and setting records for craptitude
"Craptitude"....................................excellent - splendid word! :thumbsup:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The very existence of this thread, plus the fact that virtually all of the contributions are genuine and constructive, is surely conclusive proof that Albion fans are beyond doubt the fairest and most reasonable in the entire known universe.
Tiny number of people posting. Everyone else is too stunned...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What the f*** have I stumbled in to?!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here