Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Room 1901......

Dec 29, 2011
Charity Muggers..otherwise known as 'chuggers'. Just because that 'hot' bird would never approach you in a nightclub so why does she approach you chest out and flashing a gorgeous smile at you on the street in broad daylight. :shrug:
It always starts the same too. Some hipster prick with a shit haircut and clipboard, "HEY BUDDY! WHERE ARE YOU OFF TO TODAY?".

**** off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shoppers who have huge trolly loads who use the self service and take bloody ages!!!! F***ing annoying

Avoid shopping in a supermarket with "hybrid" tills after 10pm. They're supposed to be dual function as either a manned checkout or self service but during the graveyard shift to cut costs you'll only find one member of staff looking after 8 tills.

- People who shop as a family group and have to have a debate about each item they intend to purchase before putting it in their basket.
- Those individuals that gaze for ages at an item on the supermarket shelf before putting it in their basket. I would love to have the nerve to ask them "excuse me are you intending to purchase that or trying to memorise the label for some bizarre quiz".
- "Urgent and important" unknown number calls to my mobile that insist that I need to make a claim for something due to a recent change in law.

Top idea for a thread by the way.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Everyone who drives with no headlights in poor visibility.

Everyone who just waltzes through when you've held a door open for them without even saying "thanks".

Blokes who drive around with their car windows down playing crap rap music.

And, finally, Norman Whiteside (b*****d!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here