Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official AFC Wimbledon v Brighton & Hove Albion Match Thread

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji122][emoji122]

He tried but missed!!!! Sorry, he really hasn’t been that bad today, just needs a bit of luck....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the correct answer.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Only they can do.
If it’s about match sharpness, as well as match fitness. If players are jogging about without bothering, they aren’t gaining anything.

So yes, I agree it the result doesn’t matter,it is about fitness, but it can have an impact on the real thing if the effort isn’t there.

The coaches would have told them how much to go at it. For all we know they may have said go easy to him. Because maybe he’s carrying a slight knock. Then maybe he goes off injured due to the knock. Then maybe the admin of the fan site is pleased the player is injured. You’re all a bit weird. Then I take time out to write this. Maybe I’m weird. Time to go outside ...

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The coaches would have told them how much to go at it. For all we know they may have said go easy to him. Because maybe he’s carrying a slight knock. Then maybe he goes off injured due to the knock. Then maybe the admin of the fan site is pleased the player is injured. You’re all a bit weird. Then I take time out to write this. Maybe I’m weird. Time to go outside ...

Sorry go easy on who?
I’m just responding to your original post and the fact that friendlies can make a difference if there’s a minimal effort.

It was no coincidence friendly or not that the pace picked up in the second half, I would imagine that might have been due to a level of disappointment from the manager at half time.

I’ll go outside too [emoji2]

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Hope for better next Saturday.:):albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Love the way the fringe players, Hemed, Sutner and Norwood are scoring our goals.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I was only able to watch from time to time but for me Seagulls TV was fairly abysmal - it constantly stuttered and stopped. Did anyone else have that ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Love the way the fringe players, Hemed, Sutner and Norwood are scoring our goals.

Shame we can't squeeze Norwood into our 25. He was spraying the ball around nicely.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
AFC Wimbledon very much built in the style of the old Crazy Gang.

Our Under 23s look good.

White Barclay and Towell looked ok the rest did nothing other than Connolly winning a penalty.but never getting in a goal scoring position,. We had good uninterupted coverage from Seagulls TV no buffering.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
White Barclay and Towell looked ok the rest did nothing other than Connolly winning a penalty.but never getting in a goal scoring position,.

Thought Barclay was poor particularly in the first half, but then we do tend to disagree about CBS. [emoji2]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
AFC Wimbledon very much built in the style of the old Crazy Gang.

Our Under 23s look good.

Was it Cattlin who referred to Wimbledon as a team of Olympic hammer throwers?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
White Barclay and Towell looked ok the rest did nothing other than Connolly winning a penalty.but never getting in a goal scoring position,.

You must of missed the one where he chased their player down and won the ball but shot straight at the keeper. I thought Connelly he did well putting himself about. Still looks like a child though. Towell kept on shooting at every chance and blazing wide. He will never play for our first team again. Both defenders did there jobs well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought Barclay was poor particularly in the first half, but then we do tend to disagree about CBS. [emoji2]

I thought that he was one of the better players after they scored their 2nd goal and we got more organised but he is no where near good enough yet for consideration for the squad. or even a cup place.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You must of missed the one where he chased their player down and won the ball but shot straight at the keeper. I thought Connelly he did well putting himself about. Still looks like a child though. Towell kept on shooting at every chance and blazing wide. He will never play for our first team again. Both defenders did there jobs well.

I did see that but didnt think that he would score with what turned out to be a poor shot. To me he seems all effort with little skill but then I havent seen much of him to really pass judgement.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought we were poor, particularly in the first half and would have gained little in terms of fitness.

I do wonder whether they had a tough running session in the morning......

Locadia despite some of the criticism was okay, sure he should have scored, but his movement was good and he was in the position.

Duffy quickly signalled to go off which is a concern.

Thought Stephens was classy whilst on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here