Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Touching-up v Snowflakes

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The strange things is people like this start from a position of high moral standards, that then becomes a sense of moral superiority. Then, since they feel so morally superior and so absolutely correct, they can tell others not to speak, ironically then, losing their moral compass completely.

The poster even started his post with "Sexual harrasment and assault should not be tolerated.".

Or they are just ill informed billigerent idiots.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
What is the real purpose of events like this? If these wealthy men really care about these charities and wanted to donate why didn’t they just write a cheque. Or did they feel their generosity should be rewarded by the opportunity to behave as reported?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What is the real purpose of events like this? If these wealthy men really care about these charities and wanted to donate why didn’t they just write a cheque. Or did they feel their generosity should be rewarded by the opportunity to behave as reported?

Its called tax right offs. Im sure there are loads of these events they invite each other to, make a donation(tax deductable), have a good time etc, plus a lot of corperations have these does as well.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What is dim-witted is calling someone else dim-witted when there is a chance that he is more intelligent than you. In my case for instance, the actual fact of the matter is that there is a more than 99% chance that I am more intelligent than you. Still, carry on................

Right, so you despise some women as much as you despise a lot of men, then - and I don't just mean the men that were present; you have already stated that your fellow NSCers should hold themselves responsible for the girls signing their contracts.
I hope you live a long and happy life, sustained by despising people all over the place..............

Are you Donald Trump? :lolol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Snowflake

The only person who has resorted to name calling and telling others they shouldn't speak is the same person questioning other peoples morals and character.

Self awareness isn't your strong point is it.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Are you really as dim as you make out? One day in the future you will shift off this mortal coil and the world will take one more tiny step forward in the way it thinks.

He may or may not be dim, but you are way over the top on this post. You need to reset the moral compass you are using to deride the opinions of others on this thread. I've seen the holier than thou on here descend in their language and content, its a poor reflection,particularly on you.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I’m sure you’re right. Of course if it was only about charitable giving , companies could always just skip the event, donate and still get the tax break.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Are you really as dim as you make out? One day in the future you will shift off this mortal coil and the world will take one more tiny step forward in the way it thinks.

Looking forward to the death of another poster, because they don't agree with your point of view, and you think you are the decent person?

I would question whether someone who says something like that has any idea which way is forward.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Dear [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=26606]Brighton Mod[/MENTION] let me state for the record that I am in no way 'looking forward' to the death of another poster. I am merely stating that this poster's views will go to the grave with them on whatever date it might be that they pass from the world. I defend the right of said poster to have his views, even if I disagree with them most vehemently.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dear [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=26606]Brighton Mod[/MENTION] let me state for the record that I am in no way 'looking forward' to the death of another poster.

But thats what you posted..

"One day in the future you will shift off this mortal coil and the world will take one more tiny step forward"

I assume you mean to step forward part as a positive? If it doesnt relate to their deaths why post it?

You may not have meant it quite like that but thats what you posted.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The only person who has resorted to name calling and telling others they shouldn't speak is the same person questioning other peoples morals and character.

Self awareness isn't your strong point is it.

If you're going gonna talk bollocks, I'll call you on it. Spin it and dress it up as me having no morals etc but truth is you just don't like being told when you're talking crap. Fair enough, who would!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But thats what you posted..

"One day in the future you will shift off this mortal coil and the world will take one more tiny step forward"

I assume you mean to step forward part as a positive? If it doesnt relate to their deaths why post it?

You may not have meant it quite like that but thats what you posted.

Why have you omitted the critical words 'in the way it thinks?' from the quote? Is it was they were not convenient for you?

As I have said, I in no way wish the passing of any poster, but I won't miss some of their views even if I defend their right to have them.

Now stop being such a 'snowflake' about it all. (ps, for the benefit of doubt, that is sarcasm).

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If you're going gonna talk bollocks, I'll call you on it. Spin it and dress it up as me having no morals etc but truth is you just don't like being told when you're talking crap. Fair enough, who would!

You just don't know how to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you without saying they talk crap (and should shut up).

What your or my opinion is, that's secondary to the fact that we should be able to express our opinions without being attacked and belittled.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You just don't know how to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you without saying they talk crap (and should shut up).

What your or my opinion is, that's secondary to the fact that we should be able to express our opinions without being attacked and belittled.

Yeah yeah. Have a good weekend.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why have you omitted the critical words 'in the way it thinks?' from the quote? Is it was they were not convenient for you?

As I have said, I in no way wish the passing of any poster, but I won't miss some of their views even if I defend their right to have them.

Now stop being such a 'snowflake' about it all. (ps, for the benefit of doubt, that is sarcasm).

Btw, I forgive you.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here