Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Please DM me all you glitches and issues, as we will formulate one long list to Neulion - plus any suggested enhancements, including the need for more "watch live" links across the site in match mode. Overall the web is a massive improvement, but streaming from varying degrees of stadia across Europe is NEVER easy. Most clubs don't bother for this very reason, but we would rather try, than not! Although uplink today has been fine, earlier issue was at iFollow HQ.

It goes like this. Club media team film and provide comms, uplink via ADI (who have high speed link in all EFL grounds), Neulion/iFollow pick up that link and stream live.

Similarly for audio comms. BBC Stream goes from ground to BBC Studio in Guildford. Then uplink via ISDN to Neulion/iFollow who stream out.

There is no excuse for this. I happened to send an email to a Company that manages to broadcast complete Yacht Races from boats in the middle of the Solent. Which is a whole world away from getting a signal out of a Football Stadium. The email was to suggest they get a better sock for their microphones, as there was to much wind noise coming through.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8031971 said:
What an absolute load of SH!T. To top it all off, I've just noticed that I've also been billed twice for the month of July! Has anyone else had a double charge? You can see it on the "Your Account" page if you click on transaction history.

There's a clue in the Description for each.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Working via opera browser nicely for me. Runs like a dream on my android phone.

On a side note can anyone imagine hemed as the lone striker in the premier *shudder*

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

I really do think the PL style will suit Hemed the most out of our current squad. Also 2/2 in friendlies so far :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here