Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Applauding fans who have passed away

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
It would be nice to do something more personally significant, maybe to reflect the particular hobbies or interests of the deceased. When I go I would like to be honoured with a minutes m a s t u r b a t i o n.

Last edited:

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
No. Losing my father and will grieve in my own way and don't want it broadcast for everyone to know. He's been a Brighton fan for 66 yes.

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
sorry to hear this, thumbs up probably inappropriate, but I agree with your sentiments, grief is personal and private

Don't worry. Just waiting for the phone call. Don't need to greave again and cry with a minutes applause. That's why I'm attending Friday game to watch football and take my mind of things.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't worry. Just waiting for the phone call. Don't need to greave again and cry with a minutes applause. That's why I'm attending Friday game to watch football and take my mind of things.

Good for you. Hope its the great distracting night you deserve.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
When I go, I demand that the game is HALTED on the 12th minute
II then want N-SYNC to emerge from the tunnel and sing their classic 'Bye Bye Bye' with Justin wearing "Mejona 12" on the back of his vest.

Then, on the breakdown I want Bobby Zamora, Phil Stant, Chris Mcphee and Andrew Whing to come out and perform a 2 minute choreographed dance routine whilst JUSTIN continuing to sing "dirty pop".

The song continues and, as a finale, Mike Dean is lowered from the amex roof (against his will) into the centre circle and given the ball. Dale Stephens will then charge at him and kick him studs up,

A clean card will be wiped into the wound of Dean and held up. The words "THAT is a red card, MIKE" will be shown on the big screen.

The game continues.

Either that or just a little mention in the programme, depending on club budget.

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Good for you. Hope its the great distracting night you deserve.

That's why I bought a Cardiff home ticket and arrived 4 hours before kick off only to be told it's off. Absolutely gutted I was. I'm not really bothered about the result on Friday as watching football and being with people I don't know and but are Brighton fans means to me note than words can describe.

Just need to be a round nice and happy people. Sad I know but that's me.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When I go, I demand that the game is HALTED on the 12th minute
II then want N-SYNC to emerge from the tunnel and sing their classic 'Bye Bye Bye' with Justin wearing "Mejona 12" on the back of his vest.

Then, on the breakdown I want Bobby Zamora, Phil Stant, Chris Mcphee and Andrew Whing to come out and perform a 2 minute choreographed dance routine whilst JUSTIN continuing to sing "dirty pop".

The song continues and, as a finale, The Complete And Utter Shyster is lowered from the amex roof (against his will) into the centre circle and given the ball. Dale Stephens will then charge at him and kick him studs up,

A clean card will be wiped into the wound of Dean and held up. The words "THAT is a red card, MIKE" will be shown on the big screen.

The game continues.

Either that or just a little mention in the programme, depending on club budget.

On my demise, I'd settle for Withdean Board Man coming out of retirement and parading round the Amex pitch at half-time with a board depicting my likeness while all the while being harangued to Get The Board Down.

My ashes would of course be loaded into a suitably fat firework and exploded over the North Stand by Withdean Rocketman to the dismay of all present.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
When I go I want the team to play in black armbands. Just black armbands mind you. No shorts, shirts, boots etc.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here