Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Adam

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Maybe a couple of seasons ago, for me, not a player we're looking forward with, just a short term fix.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's 30 years old. Certainly not past it

I'd agree he's not past it, but players at 30, 31, 32 can be and I feel he's not far off of past it and not someone we should be signing, but hey, what would I know.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I think he is past it now.

if he is past it and that were the critea for the Albion we have a very small squad
Bruo is very nearly five years older than Adam

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
451 with those three in the middle would be a difficult proposition for any Championship team to play against. He'd certainly add to our "you need 7" tally. There will also be times that one of them will be injured or suspended so he'd be fantastic cover for our usual 442, if we lose Stephens or Kayal we're basically knackered at the moment.

If it's a possibility then it's a big yes from me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't stand the bloke. Dirty thuggish footballer. Besides which, if we are going to stick with 4-4-2 I wouldn't drop either Kayal or Stephens for him, and I can't see him coming here as a back up.

Therefore, I'm out.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
A big fat NO.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Can't stand the bloke. Dirty thuggish footballer... but 'if' the price was right Yes please !

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He's been good enough to play for Stoke 17 times this season but he's past it and too shit for us it would seem :facepalm:

We'll just flog Kayal and Stephens into the ground then, we don't need quality when we need to rotate/rest players or play 3 in midfield. We'll bring in the young (31) Crofts and all over the place Ince instead.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He would be a cracking signing. One of our weaknesses this season has been the reliance on Kayal and Stephens. Adam is a huge upgrade on Crofts who appears to be third choice in there. We would be able to rotate Adam with Kayal & Stephens, and having those three in the centre when we put five in midfield would be tremendous.

It's a big yes for me
That's how I see it. Any 2 from 3 for home games and all 3 when we need to fill out the midfield with 1 up top. Since he's a vicious ******* the only downside is how many yellows and reds he picks up.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's a yes from me. I wonder what Richie T would make of it?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Beram Kayal & Andrew Crofts?!?!?!

Two of my favourite players but I'd have been happy to play against them in my day. Charlie Adam on the other hand would have made me think.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Our first WAG....

Sophie-Leigh Anderson is happy to be flying the flag for her footballer fella.
For the sexy 22-year-old is “extremely proud” of her WAG title.
As fiancée of Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam, 26, she will be walking down the aisle in less than two weeks and can’t wait to join Abby Clancey, Alex Gerrard and Coleen Rooney in the glamorous Footballers’ Wives hall of fame.
The model and former beauty queen says: “I’m proud to be a WAG and I like the stereotype – it’s fun. Who cares what other people think? It shows off what my partner does.
“I’m proud to be Charlie’s fiancée *because he is doing really well and I’m sure many girls would love to be in my position and to have met someone so special.
“At the end of the day I’m lucky to be with someone I love. I don’t ever listen to the stories of footballers cheating. I trust my Charlie 100%.”

That worked out well...

"PREMIER League ace Charlie Adam’s wife has been given a police warning after a vicious Twitter feud with another woman.
Former beauty queen Sophie Adam, 26, hurled insults at ex-pal Francesca Bamber, 27.
Sophie, who has a young daughter with the Stoke City midfielder, posted an illustration with the caption: “Silly Slut! Husbands are for wives not dirty whores like you.”

Think we could do without their bullshit down here on the south coast....

Attachments

• article-2567460-1BD0D2EC00000578-70_634x363.jpg
    article-2567460-1BD0D2EC00000578-70_634x363.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 319

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here