Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Russia and Saudi Arabia

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Saudi Arabia are an utterly detestable bunch of scumbags that have the West well and truly by the gonads in regard to oil and strategic middle eastern alliance.

They could pretty much do what they want and the UK and US will do jack about it.

Why does Saudi brutality in the Yemen war barely get a mention despite being declared the biggest humanitarian catastrophe bybthe UN in western controlled media?

The most depressing thing is not a chance anything will change either.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Saudi Arabia are an utterly detestable bunch of scumbags that have the West well and truly by the gonads in regard to oil and strategic middle eastern alliance.

They could pretty much do what they want and the UK and US will do jack about it.

Why does Saudi brutality in the Yemen war barely get a mention despite being declared the biggest humanitarian catastrophe bybthe UN in western controlled media?

The most depressing thing is not a chance anything will change either.

Indeed. Trump gobbed off that there would be " Severe punishments " if it was found that the Saudi's had killed Jamal Khashoggi…. a few days later after an explanation of who had who by the short ones, Mr Trump postulated it " May well have been have been some rogue guy's " . Easy to see where the real power lies.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I find it strange that Turkey are so shocked after the attempted coup a few years back. How many died then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
your quote says we have a protocol to give an order for this, does not say that it is used.
And if it is used, I imagine it would be against someone who is a threat to our country, not either a journalist or an ex-spy whom we have released as part of a prisoner exchange.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
No one seems to have answered my original question ....How would you feel if Choudary suffered similar fate to Khashsoggi?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
No one seems to have answered my original question ....How would you feel if Choudary suffered similar fate to Khashsoggi?

Yes, you wish someone a nasty death, we get it. It's something you and Choudary have in common.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
to be fair, it does seem more sensible than a 15 man hit team was sent in, getting filmed the whole way.
Really?

'Yeah he came in, and he left, here are the cctv pictures of him leaving'
'No, 15 of your men flew in, killed him, and then flew home'
'Er, ok, he started punching people and they punched him and he died ok'
'Where's his body, so we can determine the cause of death?'
'Er...'

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Wow..your opinion not mine...For your info I have nothing in common with Choudary.

Sorry that's the impression I got. If I was wrong I apologise.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yes really. 15 people isnt a hit squad, its an entourage and rather conspicuous. how on earth would they think they'd get away with it? doesnt seem credible, and a lot of the "information" has been from Turkey who are not a neutral, honest witness in all this (oppose Saudi). doubt we'll ever know the truth, a botched abduction perhaps, interrogation that went too far, escalated argument as now claimed, or an assassination inside embassy, who knows other than the few directly involved.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Even worse both Labour & Tory governments over the years have been happy to pander to the Saudis. Disgraceful regime

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
yes really. 15 people isnt a hit squad, its an entourage and rather conspicuous. how on earth would they think they'd get away with it?
How did Russia think they'd get away with killing the ex-spy with a Russian nerve agent? Their stupidity is no indication that they didn't do it.
doesnt seem credible, and a lot of the "information" has been from Turkey who are not a neutral, honest witness in all this (oppose Saudi)
Saudi denied killing him, and said he left. That's not information from Turkey. Now Saudi admit they were lying.

There's no way he died in a punch up. That's not credible.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Even worse both Labour & Tory governments over the years have been happy to pander to the Saudis. Disgraceful regime

Maybe but they do hold a couple of trump cards.....Oil and the billions of pounds they spend with the west !

Money talks

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
to be fair, it does seem more sensible than a 15 man hit team was sent in, getting filmed the whole way.
Just wow. This is the Saudis that took 5 days to admit he was dead at all aftwr complwyely denying it and where there is apparently a leaked apple watch recording of the guy being sawn to death.

Yep can see why your thinking the u-turn fight story by one of the most barbaric nations in the world is credible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here