Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Percy Tau

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That's a lovely finish and good assist.

Ground looks empty.

God knows why Bloom brought that club

Feeder club for the Albion? Or maybe he's identified the Belgian league as particularly soft and ripe for his club to reap big telly monies a year or two down the line. He'll have a smart game plan in place for sure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Feeder club for the Albion?
Very astute on a thread about an Albion player using Tony Bloom's Belgium club as a stepping stone to his parent club. :facepalm:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
When can he play for us?
Is it the start of next season?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
When can he play for us?
Is it the start of next season?

Still needs a work permit and its doubtful a year in the Belgian 2nd tier will help get it, if gilloise get promoted and he has another year in their top flight that may help, likewise a loan to the Spanish, French, Italian or German top flights, although i think he may need more than one year even at that standard.
Alternately South Africa could get their arses in gear and get back into the fifa top 50 rankings, or the British government could relax their regulations over work permits in line with the other EU countries that will allow him to play but that is even less likely with all the Brexit stuff going on.

That's my understanding of it, if i'm wrong i'm sure someone will correct me

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Bafana Bafana boss to meet CH.

Cape Town - Bafana Bafana coach Stuart Baxter has revealed that he will be visiting Premier League club Brighton to ask manager Chris Hughton what the future holds for Percy Tau.

More..........

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cape Town - Bafana Bafana coach Stuart Baxter has revealed that he will be visiting Premier League club Brighton to ask manager Chris Hughton what the future holds for Percy Tau.

More..........

I’ve been to South Africa and they definitely have phones. Why can’t he use that ?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

More..........

He told reporters: "I want to go to London and I want to sit down with Chris Hughton.

I hope he knows the Brighton isn't in London, and that the training ground (where Chris is more likely to be) isn't in Brighton.

Also, why is it any of his business?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here