Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2,500+ Albion fans to Cardiff...

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
It was only two years ago (Feb 2016).
Many were saying we wouldn't get promoted and that Huddersfield would soon catch us. It was a nasty blip, but we still did it.

No we went up in 2016/17, that 4-1 game was 15/16 and largely ballsed up our GD meaning we had to beat Boro and not draw with them!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
What's the deal with the trains? I heard yesterday there's now rail replacement buses between Brighton & Three Bridges? I have a ticket for the game but am put off now as this means it's likely we'll miss our planned train from Paddington. Absolute joke.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Drive to Three Bridges. There's plenty of free parking in Maidenbower and Poundhill.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
And me in Brynna near Pencoed, plus at least two more that I know of in Bridgend.
My daughters used to do gymastics at Penybont GC (between Pencoed and Bridgend). Have you met [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]? He's fairly local to you guys.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My first away game of the season. Looking forward to the 0-0 anti-football slogfest, in the pouring rain, already :thumbsup:

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I wonder if the reason for the good turnout is a lot of fans looked at the fixtures and (wrongly) assumed this might be the first one that tickets would be easily available for them and their mates.

Little did we know it has been pretty easy to get tickets for every away game thus far except Watford.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wonder if the reason for the good turnout is a lot of fans looked at the fixtures and (wrongly) assumed this might be the first one that tickets would be easily available for them and their mates.

Possibly. I think a bigger draw, is the possibility that we might actually try to WIN it.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I said Poundhill and Maidenbower, both of which are within walking distance.
And as I said, a lot of pound hill is permit parking now, certainly anywhere near the station, and maidenbower is double yellows all the way up and a very good walk from the station.
You’d almost be better parking in furnace green and walking down the black path into three bridges.
Crawley like most towns have introduced permit parking to deter commuters parking in residential areas.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here