Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrades for 2nd leg playoff?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
With our home leg being on a Monday (school) night, I'll want to upgrade our U10 ticket.

Before anyone asks, If she was bang into her football and we lived locally then I'd take her, given the occasion. She'd just a have a few early nights to catch up afterwards. But as we won't be home until getting towards midnight again and she won't be begging to go anyway, I'd like to do another upgrade.

So my question is, how will it work if you've already used up your 6 upgrades for the season? Will this count, or be treated as a one off? We used up our 6th upgrade for the Derby game last week.

Anyone on here any idea what the policy will be please?, as there's no info on it in the club email.

Cheers.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
With our home leg being on a Monday (school) night, I'll want to upgrade our U10 ticket.

Before anyone asks, If she was bang into her football and we lived locally then I'd take her, given the occasion. She'd just a have a few early nights to catch up afterwards. But as we won't be home until getting towards midnight again and she won't be begging to go anyway, I'd like to do another upgrade.

So my question is, how will it work if you've already used up your 6 upgrades for the season? Will this count, or be treated as a one off? We used up our 6th upgrade for the Derby game last week.

Anyone on here any idea what the policy will be please?, as there's no info on it in the club email.

Cheers.

Is this a serious question? I'll pretend it is:

You have to buy your ticket for Monday.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Cheers.
It's not included in your ST so you'll have to buy it anyway. I can't see them insisting you buy an U10 ticket.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sorry, I see what you mean now.

I know it's not included in the price of our season tickets, but the seat I'll be buying is down as U10 and I've gone into auto pilot mode.

It's been a long day. Forget I asked ::wrong: :blush:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Ok, for the benefit of all that want to change their tickets and [MENTION=10856]1066familyman[/MENTION]. So I called the ticket office and the fella was very helpful. They are looking at modifying the option so you can change the age bracket on the ticket site.
So you can wait for that, or give them a call and the fans number you want to upgrade or downgrade and they will do it over the phone.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ok, for the benefit of all that want to change their tickets and [MENTION=10856]1066familyman[/MENTION]. So I called the ticket office and the fella was very helpful. They are looking at modifying the option so you can change the age bracket on the ticket site.
So you can wait for that, or give them a call and the fans number you want to upgrade or downgrade and they will do it over the phone.

Nice one. Thanks.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Just bought my second leg ticket. Received the option of print at home or post - I thought they would have loaded them onto the card. Definitely bought my st seat

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Just bought my second leg ticket. Received the option of print at home or post - I thought they would have loaded them onto the card. Definitely bought my st seat

No all tickets print at home or post. I think Print at home is the safer bet. Especially as the bar code seems to scan from smartphones. But its only 1901 that get loaded onto the card. It was the same with the derby play off 2 years ago.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

While I am not doubting your comments, it is strange that the ticket line is open on a Sunday when all information is that tickets can only be brought by that option from tomorrow, Strange that wages are being paid just in case someone rings in with an odd query rather than having a recorded message that tickets are not available until tomorrow.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Wow. Talk about living up to your name. You really are [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
While I am not doubting your comments, it is strange that the ticket line is open on a Sunday when all information is that tickets can only be brought by that option from tomorrow, Strange that wages are being paid just in case someone rings in with an odd query rather than having a recorded message that tickets are not available until tomorrow.

I didn't know that. But the call was answered straight away, no waiting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here