Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMHO Moore 8 or 9m up to 10-12m with the add ons Dunk basic 10 -12m with add ons possibly 15m. So not a great deal of difference compared to people on here saying Dunk £30m plus.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
IMHO Moore 8 or 9m up to 10-12m with the add ons Dunk basic 10 -12m with add ons possibly 15m. So not a great deal of difference compared to people on here saying Dunk £30m plus.

But that’s in your opinion,BG it has no basis in reality. I think you could add 10 million for Dunk, easily.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Dunk's 2017/18 Prem metrics = 2nd on blocks, 9th on clearances, 11th on headed clearances and he's acknowledged as being one of the more accomplished English ball-playing centre-halfs.

Nobody - except possibly you - would be surprised if he gets a call-up for next month's England friendlies. His value - a bare minimum £25 mill now and you can add at least £5 mill on that if he gets a run-out for England.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
That is my point I dont think that he would even with add ons be sold for over £15m.

I realise this is a matter of opinion BUT does the weight of opinion against your view on this issue (ignoring anything else we could mention) ever give you a pause to think that you might just be wrong? Just wondering.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I realise this is a matter of opinion BUT does the weight of opinion against your view on this issue (ignoring anything else we could mention) ever give you a pause to think that you might just be wrong? Just wondering.

It could be but the point is that it MY OPINION that I am expressing and not stating it as being correct or not.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
It could be but the point is that it MY OPINION that I am expressing and not stating it as being correct or not.
So you aren't convinced by your own opinion? In fact never mind- forget it.

Just reflect on the price of English home grown players and seriously consider whether one of the best central defenders in the country would only get 15m with add ons. You are deluded.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We shall just have to wait to see if he ever gets sold and what the price is to prove it one way or another. To answer another question I do not think that he will be called up for the next England team possibly the squad for training but that is as far as it will go as IMHO he is too far down the list although Jones and Cahill will probably be replaced.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Just imagine is we had sacked Paul Winstanely and employed BG a few years ago, Dunk would have gone to. Fulham for 500K and we would have bought Sebastian Bassong and Matt Derbyshire! A terrifying thought.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes, but we've (that includes you) already established that opinions can be clearly wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here