Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is the bong back?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
12 weeks they said from 19 October, therefore pencilled for our last match against hudd. Can understand him missing this game though given the extended break after.
What chance he starts next game though?

D

Deleted User X18H

The gaffer told us, well me, a few weeks ago he is ahead of Rosenoir and Huenmeier . But didn't give a specific timescale. He did say when your back immediately back or something similar .

D

Deleted User X18H

Sorry I meant when you're back you're not immediately back. Or something similar. I'm nervous

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
bong will be running out in the U21s before he starts for the first team

This. He isn't even back in training yet, so it will take a while for him to get up to match fitness, before he can fight for his first team place back again. So I would have thought another few weeks yet.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe the club are holding back the good news to give us a sop when the transfer window closes with no incoming striker?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
This is nothing more than a complete and utter assumption to my part, but if we don't/can't extend Ridgewell's loan, and if Hughton isn't willing to throw Bong back into first team action without him playing an Under 21 game or two first, then I can see a short period without us having a recognised left back again.

Yoda

English & European
This. He isn't even back in training yet, so it will take a while for him to get up to match fitness, before he can fight for his first team place back again. So I would have thought another few weeks yet.

I thought was back doing running already and was due to start joining in on contact this coming week.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I thought was back doing running already and was due to start joining in on contact this coming week.

That was what was reported by the argus about 8-9 days ago, probably in the same press conference where Timmy had forgotten to bring his crayons.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
With Lua Lua back now, when Bong, Uwe, Rosenior and Greer are all fit we will have one hell of a strong squad. I thought losing March would be a massive blow but Knocky is a superb replacement. Only thing we're lacking is another stiker...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here