Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
i am just being cynical about our ability to sign anyone who might get a game in the first team next season and plays past the halfway line. thats all.

harsh but very fair. Odds on to have best stadium in L1 sooner rather than later!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
No. Simple terms, I don't thin we are close at all to any signings and we will start the season with what we have now.

That's good enough for 16th in the league this season scoring 49 goals with 53 conceded watched by an average of 22460 people

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Marshall must be close - I doubt he was actually 'ill' for the friendly he pulled out of.

Also, I'd be astounded if Chris Hughton doesn't get a central defender in by season start.

The other 2/3 singings required, on the other hand, may well be after Forest, but let's hope not.

Last edited:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
I was previously in the don't panic brigade. I will need to rethink my stance if we haven't added to our attacking ranks by this time next week.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Be patient...

Oh, wait, we still haven't addressed our primary squad gaps and the season is almost upon us...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Be patient...

Oh, wait, we still haven't addressed our primary squad gaps and the season is almost upon us...

We haven't addressed SOME of our squad gaps.

We've filled a gaping hole at left back and replaced CMS. Jury is out regarding Harper starting with the DS or playing in the Tex role or even wide left.

But yeah, we have very pressing needs on the wing and at centre back and I'd really like COG replaced with someone a bit, well, better.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Two!!?? Are you mad?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Sadly I think we will be going with that we have now at the start, so nothing today or this week for me. Massively hope I am wrong.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I think we'll sign a midfielder for the development squad this week and the club will tell us he will be pushinging for the first team squad this season so this is our 7th signing this window.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Two!!?? Are you mad?

How rude. I'm perfectly sane.

Devils-Rain-4.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I think we'll sign a midfielder for the development squad this week and the club will tell us he will be pushinging for the first team squad this season so this is our 7th signing this window.

I think we have already signed him, Jack Harper. I think he is Tex's replacement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here