Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stop Funding Hate - Pathetic!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
[MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] still waiting for.you to tell me why you were so keen to be outraged about the denigration of one group but not the other ?

Well enjoy the wait. I responded to one of you posts that was offensive, I am sure I would have found others as offensive by the way you responded.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Not read any of this thread other than the original post, so sorry if already said or now not really relevant. Was just wanting to say I removed my following of Moby on Instagram for this exact reason. At one time he posted obscure intellectual things now every single post is about vegan life or anti Trump. I find his hate campaign on Trump quite pathetic. I personally don't have much of an opinion of Trump tbh don't really care about America. I do think its a shame we run the risk of losing our own identity whilst trying the best we can to be as American as possible.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=3347]Horton's halftime iceberg[/MENTION] still waiting for.you to tell me why you were so keen to be outraged about the denigration of one group but not the other ?

Both generalisations and assumptions are moronic. One is just a bit more serious in the current climate. I am sure you know that though and the fact that the premise of your questions ignores this is probably why he hasn't bothered to answer it.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Well enjoy the wait. I responded to one of you posts that was offensive, I am sure I would have found others as offensive by the way you responded.

You havent responded because you cant retain any credibility without putting your hands up and admittting you made virtue signalling bellend of yourself.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Both generalisations and assumptions are moronic. One is just a bit more serious in the current climate. I am sure you know that though and the fact that the premise of your questions ignores this is probably why he hasn't bothered to answer it.

I put up that post precisely because i knew what would happen , no other reason at all, if im going to slate muslims there are a. lot of things i would prioritise over "liking free stuff"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here