Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After the initial flinch and cringe.....I'm really looking forward to this. Bollocks to propriety. Bring it on :lolol:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
If they give us 4500 tickets, in the interest of segregation, would it be better to give us the stand that runs the length of the pitch ?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I feel like I've smoked a rock of crack, adrenaline went through the roof when the draw was made and now the problems start. Club having to sort out the ticket allocation, what day and time to play and having to go through the whole trauma against that lot yet AGAIN. :facepalm:

If only it was someone like AFC Wimbledon at home. :(

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If they give us 4500 tickets, in the interest of segregation, would it be better to give us the stand that runs the length of the pitch ?

Doubt they’ll have you next to the North to be honest and don’t think they’d be able to segregate properly on the concourses. Will be South and South East corner I’d imagine like previous cup games. Keep your few morons away and it’ll be a good’un.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
PPF has gone very quiet, he must surely be in his element here. My guess is he's carrying out some desktop research on how to place an urgent bulk order with wearechinesefirecrackers.com

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My only worry is we dont field a strong team. I cant believe people arent relishing a chance to beat the scum. Are people really scared of a few bangers. It was just a shit ****ing Lewes.

I cant wait and hopefully we show the mugs right up on TV.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How in the world is this the 'worst possible draw'?

Best draw for me!
Palace at home in the cup, what more could you want!?

Absolutely this! Let’s invite Ron Challis as guest of honour too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here