Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song for Saturday

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
What a bell end.
yes, indeed you are. why i'm on the second page of this diabolical thread is beyond me. it really must be a monday.

Its a pun at the £11 million we received for Ulloa and Buckley...
sorry, can you please point out the pun or do you not understand the meaning of one?

Obviously though everyone is delighted with our current recruitment policy and shall sit tight lipped.
delighted may be over-doing it but it hasn't been the shambles you're alluding to by any stretch and there's still two weeks to go. now if you could remain tight lipped yourself you'd be doing us all a favour.

cretin.

Spadge

Sep 21, 2011
yes, indeed you are. why i'm on the second page of this diabolical thread is beyond me. it really must be a monday.

sorry, can you please point out the pun or do you not understand the meaning of one?

delighted may be over-doing it but it hasn't been the shambles you're alluding to by any stretch and there's still two weeks to go. now if you could remain tight lipped yourself you'd be doing us all a favour.

cretin.

If you want to get personal PM me!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
So you would rather aim the discontent at the new manager who has had players sold from under his feet?

Your more blind than Roy Orbison punk: if you cant see whats happening to our club!

Aside from your poor grammar, some visually challenged folk might find that offensive, I do not like punk music any longer and Roy Orbison is sadly no longer with us.

Tara

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
We're the left side, we're the left side, we're the left side bed-wetters!

We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side arse-lickers!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We're the left side, we're the left side, we're the left side bed-wetters!

We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side arse-lickers!

Not really necessary to take either 'side', it is not a gang fight at school. Just form your own opinion and go with it.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
If you want to get personal PM me!

Don't try that. I can't stand it when posters state "want to get personal, then PM me and we'll step outside."

It's social media and you've put what some might say are inflammatory and rather stupid suggestions on here. Don't be surprised that someone calls you a cretin as a result. Best that you answer back by stating what it is you would like to see done and with how much cash?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
On the plus side this thread has had me reminiscing of Spadge's (the real one, not this ****ing cretin) performances during the Championship season.

Lovely stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here