Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stephane Sessegnon

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Naylor hasn't said No to this rumour.... yet.

The rumour hasn't featured on the 'complete list of transfer targets' graveyard thread either.
Only then will we not get insight we don't need know as to how much the move isn't going to happen.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I see it very much like when we signed Sidwell (just he didn't play for us on loan as a kid in a different era). People are moaning he's old and 5 years past it but we're not asking him to be the star player playing and leading the whole squad every game.

He'd be the sub winger and no.10 NOT a striker or instead of a striker. Nothing to do with strikers!

It all depends on price and wages to me. If we spend less on our winger and back up No.10 let alone signing a cheap, experienced player to cover both......... it if anything means MORE money for a striker or shock horror enough of a budget for TWO strikers (though I don't think that's needed as we have depth there just not a stud starter).

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
I've seen a few people that are horrified by the thought of signing a 33 year old, worth remembering he's younger than our first choice striker, first choice right back, he's also younger than Sidwell and only a month older than Rosenior. He's got over 160 Premier League appearances under his belt, he could provide invaluable experience and leadership.

Balanced response here. The fact is we need a handful of signings to strengthen, this would be an experienced addition to the squad.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Good signing as an alternative to Groß or to help out on the wing or in midfield.

Sing him up.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Naylor's just tweeted that we have no interest in Sessegnon.
Thank fook for that. Don't want us to become a retirement home for aged players.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He's pony, no thanks, last time i saw him he was over weight and injury prone

I simply can't believe we have not got better options

I agree he was as bad as Leon Best for Newcastle. That was when he was younger and fit playing for Sunderland.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here