Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Markus Suttner signs for £3.8m on 3 yr contract

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Calling me a liar.

Poor form.

I wish you well on your quest to convince yourself that Suttner is actually good enough.

He isn't you know.

I am intrigued to know how you are in a better position to recognise a players quality and what they will bring to the squad than our recruitment team....

Please tell!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Of course Bruno Bong and Rossenior are good players in championship. Now in Premier league sorry but all need replacing. Speed of opposition wide players will be at another level

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Of course Bruno Bong and Rossenior are good players in championship. Now in Premier league sorry but all need replacing. Speed of opposition wide players will be at another level

Actually it's Gaetan Bong, not Bruno and it's Rosenior with one 's' :lol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ingolstadt playing Sparta Prague in Austria on Wednesday (tomorrow)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Suttner not in squad allegedly...

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
All right.
Ingolstadt's Markus Suttner (30) will join the Premier League for the Brighton & Hove Albion promoter!
According to BILD information, the change is fixed, is to be officially announced today.
For weeks, the English have been hot on the left-back. FCI managing director and sports director Harald Gärtner remained stubborn. Boosted to at least 4.5 million transfer.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not sure if he was anyway for some reason, but Hüne is following him on Twitter and Suttner followed him back today. Sad that I've been checking, but I am that desperate for transfer gossip.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here