Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

English football ground/s that you want to go to

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
What English football ground do you want to go to that you haven't been to before?

Think mine must be Newcastle, not been to ground or the town ever so will make a weekend of it one day although hopefully not next season.
Also fancy a trip to Home Park one day, even though we have played Plymouth a plenty something else has always come up either inconvenient dates or lack of funds.

Think I'm with you on the Newcastle thing....hopefully won't get that chance next year!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Newcastle and Villa would be good. The former is near my mum's so I hope I can fit in a visit

I'd love to get to Charlton some time - it's been hard to get tickets these past few seasons. I've seen them at Upton Park and Selhurst but never The Valley.

It wasn't that long ago I only needed 15 for the full 92, it's closer to 30 now :(

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There's a few new stadiums I'll want to go to, but of the older ones (even if re-developed), I've yet to visit Old Trafford, Anfield and Goodison. Would also like to get to Carrow Road some day, as I always seem to miss our trips there for various reasons. Likewise, I've never managed to see a game at the Bescot stadium!

Arundel is a great away day for a Sussex County League fan.

With the Albion, hopefully the fixture list and ticket availability will be kind for the Newcastle trip, other than that, Man City, I've been to the Ethihad (albeit Stone Roses) but will be able to get tickets if only in the home end and it's a top night out.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Any that I have not yet visited over the last 54 years that still have terraces .

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Bury, always seemed to miss that one, got all the other lowers and will now not be able to get to the 8 really BIG one's I have missed. We will only play Bury in the cup I suppose unless the wheels well and truly fall off!

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Berwick Rangers, the most northerly ground in England?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here