moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Anyone found a working stream of the new film "dads army"

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Anyone found a working stream of the new film "dads army"

This is the thing about Kodi, it's great and all but you can get all the content on an iPhone anyway and plug you phone into your tv. Just click away one ad, hit HD in the bottom of the right and corner of the player and choose your quality. Kodi fans will say kodi has no ads. But by the time you've got and found a stream. You've already clicked away 1 ad and you are watching it already on your phone, tablet or laptop.
http://putlocker.is/watch-were-doomed-the-dads-army-story-online-free-putlocker.html

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This is the thing about Kodi, it's great and all but you can get all the content on an iPhone anyway and plug you phone into your tv. Just click away one ad, hit HD in the bottom of the right and corner of the player and choose your quality. Kodi fans will say kodi has no ads. But by the time you've got and found a stream. You've already clicked away 1 ad and you are watching it already on your phone, tablet or laptop.
http://putlocker.is/watch-were-doomed-the-dads-army-story-online-free-putlocker.html

Not sure how plugging a phone into a TV is quicker than having something already plugged into the TV. Not to mention with streaming sites you have the adverts and viruses to contend with.
That link you gave is for the dads army story, not the movie.

[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION], British movies seem to take a good while to be uploaded, it was the same with the bad education movie.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Not sure how plugging a phone into a TV is quicker than having something already plugged into the TV. Not to mention with streaming sites you have the adverts and viruses to contend with.

[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION], British movies seem to take a good while to be uploaded, it was the same with the bad education movie.

Well I have apple lightning connectors with an hdmi lead on the back of my tv's. There are apps like Universal HDTV and BobbyMoviebox that are so quick. It's 2clicks and you are watching the movie or channel you want. You literally just plug in your iPad or iPhone. It probably takes me 5 seconds to type the movie I want and 5 seconds to play it. My experience with a kodi box is that typing the movie in or continually scrolling down with the remote takes a while. The live channels are better on universalhdtv than anything I've seen on kodi. The putlocker link I posted was quicker to play on my mobile device than though kodi on the mbox or even my laptop. Also there's no updating, uninstalling or reinstalling to keep on top of.
Don't get me wrong, kodi is a fabulous piece of software, if you perhaps don't have a smart tv or are not used to playing movies directly from sites or apps onto tv. Personally I have had a satellite hack system for years and I use my phone or iPad for channels and films also, so I have no use for kodi yet. I am sure that xbmc and kodi will only get better and better, faster and more reliable. I'll turn to it one day I'm sure. In fact I may well get a firestick or android box for a spare bedroom I'm doing up. Just to turn that older lcd tv into a smart tv. I'll most definitely download kodi onto it.

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick

Yes, it's the one hour story of the making, not the film as swillis correctly says

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I'm having trouble downloading the Sportsdevil addon - I'm expecting a zipped file but it turns up as a folder, 'plugin.video... .sportsdevil'. It contains some jpegs, lib and resources folders, an .xml file and a .py file.

Google's not helping me; can you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd been using the Pro Sports add-on for the baseball, and it brings up links to every MLB game each night, but last few days none of them work any more :0(

Any tips on a good add-on for the baseball ?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Are there any addons that have the Premier League Pass? I used to watch through Operation Robocop but that is no more.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
cant get ANYTHING to work on Kodi today, I have updated to latest version but still gives error messages..

Any ideas?

Kodi working fine for me today, must be something your end?

Who gives a feck about this kodi :shit:
Get off NSC and bore yourselves somewhere else

Why don't you pish off you boring drunk. You don't care about kodi but it's obvious by the size of the thread others do. Why not stay off it if it bothers you so much, failing that drink some more. I'm sure your liver hasn't had enough already.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Kodi working fine for me today, must be something your end?

Why don't you pish off you boring drunk. You don't care about kodi but it's obvious by the size of the thread others do. Why not stay off it if it bothers you so much, failing that drink some more. I'm sure your liver hasn't had enough already.

:cry:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here