Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I’m lost on this post. Not sure how someone can be subject to discipline punishment for having a photo with TR? Has he ever been convicted of being racist or having any right wing activity? People called Jim Davidson racist but he got flew out to entertain the troops. Jeremy Corban has had involvement with terrorist groups. Tony Blair should be convicted as a war criminal. Am I missing something?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I’m lost on this post. Not sure how someone can be subject to discipline punishment for having a photo with TR? Has he ever been convicted of being racist or having any right wing activity? People called Jim Davidson racist but he got flew out to entertain the troops. Jeremy Corban has had involvement with terrorist groups. Tony Blair should be convicted as a war criminal. Am I missing something?

Right wing activity with leading the EDL, and he's a convicted criminal.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Those young recruits will do far more for their country in their first week of service than that clown will in his entire lifetime.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Meanwhile, back in the real world, I can honestly say that none of the Muslims I know are right wingers, let alone far right. They are too smart for that.

If they were smart they wouldn't practice Islam. Right?

What intelligent people would follow the teachings of a sadistic barbaric warlord?

Sorry, but smart people don't follow one of the most backwards ideologies in the world.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
If they were smart they wouldn't practice Islam. Right?

What intelligent people would follow the teachings of a sadistic barbaric warlord?

Sorry, but smart people don't follow one of the most backwards ideologies in the world.

Perhaps you would like to discuss that with some of our players, bigot.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Perhaps you would like to discuss that with some of our players, bigot.

What has that got to do with anything? Because they play football they can't have warped ideas or follow an ultra conservative ideology?

Are you holding footballers up as a group of intelligent people?

What other groups of ultra conservatives do you so openly defend?

As for the bigot crap, basically you're saying atheists are bigots for calling out religious ideologies. Why to shut down the dialogue you ideologue.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
What has that got to do with anything? Because they play football they can't have warped ideas or follow an ultra conservative ideology?

Are you holding footballers up as a group of intelligent people?

What other groups of ultra conservatives do you so openly defend?

As for the bigot crap, basically you're saying atheists are bigots for calling out religious ideologies. Why to shut down the dialogue you ideologue.

Your logic is as pathetic as usual. You are a bigot because you are bigoted, simple as. You put down a billion people because of crapola you've read on breitbart-esque websites. You make as much sense as someone that says if you are in Australia you must be a criminal. Atheists who put down people just because they are religious are just as bigoted as you are. Fortunately most atheists I know are smart people who are atheists for well-thought-out reasons (and I don't have a problem with them), not your type of dull ignorance.

And I invited you to discuss it with players from the team we both supposedly support as you just told them they must be stupid if they are Muslims. I would pay to watch you discuss it with them.

I also take your ignorant comments personally as I have Muslim members of my family. One of them is smarter at age 11 than you are now. She could speak 4 languages by the age of 5 - how about you?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Your logic is as pathetic as usual. You are a bigot because you are bigoted, simple as. You put down a billion people because of crapola you've read on breitbart-esque websites. You make as much sense as someone that says if you are in Australia you must be a criminal. Atheists who put down people just because they are religious are just as bigoted as you are. Fortunately most atheists I know are smart people who are atheists for well-thought-out reasons (and I don't have a problem with them), not your type of dull ignorance.

And I invited you to discuss it with players from the team we both supposedly support as you just told them they must be stupid if they are Muslims. I would pay to watch you discuss it with them.

I also take your ignorant comments personally as I have Muslim members of my family. One of them is smarter at age 11 than you are now. She could speak 4 languages by the age of 5 - how about you?

I'd gladly sit down and ask them why they follow such a backwards ideology. Would love to see their reaction and reasoning for doing so.

To see you claim one person is a bigot by trying to group them with another group of people you're a hypocritical bigot towards is hilarious. Grow a brain fella, you're everything you accuse others of.

Christopher Hitchens (RIP) would have wiped the floor with your kind of dross reasoning. If you're following or defending the likes of Hitler or Muhammad you are very much an idiot. Both horrid people with horrid views and ideologies.

The 11 year old is brainwashed by their parents. What are you doing to get the child out of this cult?

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

It's a legitimate point. Hating somebody because of their race or colour is disgusting and you'd have to be unbelievably thick. Hating a backwards, anti gay, misogynistic ideology that is having a growing influence in our country and beyond is very different. You can hate the ideology without hating or wishing any ill on somebody that follows it. It's easier to label any of us with concerns about Islam as racists though.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

I’m sure there is a tree somewhere that needs hugging...

I know someone who can speak five/six languages. Thick as horse shit though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's a legitimate point. Hating somebody because of their race or colour is disgusting and you'd have to be unbelievably thick. Hating a backwards, anti gay, misogynistic ideology that is having a growing influence in our country and beyond is very different. You can hate the ideology without hating or wishing any ill on somebody that follows it. It's easier to label any of us with concerns about Islam as racists though.

My point is about taking words literally as opposed to contextually. “Islam isn’t a race so I can’t be racist” is an ignorant, not to mention tedious, statement. And as it happens Islamophobia is a form of racism, call it contemporary racism if you like.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks for pointing out. But has he been conficted of any crimes I referred to?

His convicted crimes include wife beating and assaulting police.

All armed forces are warned about political activity, and were warned about the press, which I should imagine, includes social media, nowadays.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My point is about taking words literally as opposed to contextually. And as it happens Islamophobia is a form of racism, call it contemporary racism if you like.

Hate crime includes religion and ethnicity, so saying Islam is not a race is spurious.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“You also cannot allow the [political] party to use the fact that you are serving to support their agenda in any way. ”

It would appear these guys have crossed a line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here