Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham winger Andriy Yarmolenko calls out Ukrainian pundit for fight

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The former Borussia Dortmund man was disappointing during West Ham's 1-0 defeat [to Albion] and was subsequently criticised by Ukrainian pundit Wladimir Kobelkov.

Rather than simply accept the criticism, Yarmolenko - who has enjoyed a promising start to his Premier League career - decided to instead call the fella out for a fight, presumably for a Queensberry rules bout.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/andriy-yarmolenko-ukraine-pundit-fight-203397

(Would pay to see Pogba v Souness)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think there should be more of this sort of thing. A glove round the face and pistols at dawn. Would make people think a bit harder before posting nonsense on here and social media, me included.

I demand satisfaction.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think there should be more of this sort of thing. A glove round the face and pistols at dawn. Would make people think a bit harder before posting nonsense on here and social media, me included.

I demand satisfaction.

OK - I will go fisrt

I hate the new Shakira sngle - I demand retribution / satisfaction for having to listen to it - So 3 rounds stripped to the waist in London's Leicester Square

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The former Borussia Dortmund man was disappointing during West Ham's 1-0 defeat [to Albion] and was subsequently criticised by Ukrainian pundit Wladimir Kobelkov.

Rather than simply accept the criticism, Yarmolenko - who has enjoyed a promising start to his Premier League career - decided to instead call the fella out for a fight, presumably for a Queensberry rules bout.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/andriy-yarmolenko-ukraine-pundit-fight-203397

(Would pay to see Pogba v Souness)
i wouldnt souness would have him over in about 20 seconds

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So we can add the pundit to the long list of people of don't rate Gaetan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
i wouldnt souness would have him over in about 20 seconds

Do behave.

Souness at his peak would have destroyed him, but 65 year old Souness, after triple heart bypass in his late thirties, further heart surgery a few years later, and another heart attack last year, is quite another matter.

(He might bottle him, I suppose)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I thought he was decent and delighted when he got subbed !

Completely anonymous all game. Was rightly criticised.

I'm more with [MENTION=206]Marshy[/MENTION] tbh. Thought he looked very dangerous, without quite creating anything. If that was his off night, he's a pretty good footballer.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Do behave.

Souness at his peak would have destroyed him, but 65 year old Souness, after triple heart bypass in his late thirties, further heart surgery a few years later, and another heart attack last year, is quite another matter.

fair points tbh

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Why does it have to be a fight? How about a game of chess, charades or an egg and spoon race? Any other suggestions

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Do behave.

Glasgow kiss?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

I demand satisfaction.
I'm going to be that one man with no honor, who simply turns down all duels.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Do behave.

I think I’d take the hint and give up after that lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here