Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Told you this months ago and yet you continue to stalk me defending Locadia and asking why Hughton doesn't play him. Unbelievable. Penny dropped eh ?
Seriously? Stalking you?

I definitely remember reminding you of your negativity regarding Ryan at every opportunity as I thought you were completely wrong about him (Think I was right too). Don't recall "stalking " you about Locadia.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Give me strength :shootself:facepalm:

Wondering if you might be thinking about standing for election....council....parliament....we had another bloke on here....you seem to have the right phenotype.

Surprised you haven't told us that you are sticking Dwayne on your ignore. That's what you do isn't it ?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
There’s a big difference between picking 3 u23s to make their debut and playing JWP, Romeu, Yoshida, Gabbiadini etc and then brining in Redmond and Austin. We weren’t as bothered as them - Hughes was clearly desperate for a win as they need to kick start their league campaign.
Ok I get it.

What worries me is that it's becoming clear that we have the 3rd worst squad in the league, despite spending a bit over the summer. We have improved but is it going to be enough this season. Big job again for hughton.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Pretty poor start to the season then. 3 losses out of 4. And only a win coming against comedy united

Squad looks a bit thin. Southampton reserves looking comfortably better, which is a real worry. We literally seem to have one striker in the whole squad as well which begs the question why did we ditch hemed?

Locadia, handbags and button all having disappointing games.

Big game Saturday to see where we are. Really don't want to be losing that heading into international break.

The NSC resident clown is back.

What happened to basically being on par with palace per your recent topic ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dwayne is a poor mans Junior.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
OR, we outclassed £800m ManU who thought they'd crush us, and caused high flying Liverpool problems.

CH played a largely second string team for the Mickey Mouse cup, but still only lost 1-0 against a manager/team who bizarrely treated this tie like the FACup Final.

You do realize Southampton made TEN changes ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Until we've spent the £100m's Stains have on a PL level squad (fees and wages), I expect CH will always do this and I don't blame him.

Hughesie :wanker: will feel a big man tonight.

big man.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They made 10 changes and so did we

Reserves Vs reserves

You didn't manage to fish subtly and couldn't help yourself.

Yoshida, Davis, Romeu, Ward-Prowse, Gabbiadini, and then Redmond and Austin, have a combined PL appearance total in the 100's. The media all said that Hughes went for it with PL class.

Great work by CH in giving game time to fringe players and engineering an early exit from the nuisance cup.

Stains will continue to win nothing, unless you still getting rather excited about 2 generations ago and 1976.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surprised you haven't told us that you are sticking Dwayne on your ignore. That's what you do isn't it ?

Yes I do do that. I'll consider it and let you know if the situation changes, given your interest.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I get it.

What worries me is that it's becoming clear that we have the 3rd worst squad in the league, despite spending a bit over the summer. We have improved but is it going to be enough this season. Big job again for hughton.

Id love to know how you came to the conclusion that it's becoming clear we have the 3rd worst squad in the league?

Whatever the drivel posted on here I’m sure we can all admit that was a poor game of football, briefly lit up when Redmond came on at the end

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Mickey Mouse Cup. Glad we’re out of it. If you think it matters then post the winner of the 2005 competition on this thread within the next 3 minutes without googling. Go.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Junior is a poor man’s Ernest and Ernest was a poor man’s Football.Genius.

Rumour has it Ernest IS FG. Someone on here is FG.....I wonder who? Aspergers is no excuse for racism and trolling. But....anyway...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here