Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Pauline Quirke

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Birds of a Feather was iconic - famous as the most overrated comedy in the history of British TV.

Every episode - *sit around kitchen table, take piss out of 'dooor'*

Just been recommissioned for a new series and Christmas special.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
It is very good, but it’s still a rung below the hilarity between Ben and Susan and the never ending list of duties he has to be pessimistic about. And that’s before I even mention Roger the dental assistant and his jolly japes:lolol:

One thing, and one thing only put me off My Family, the senseless canned laughter. I just couldn't watch it. That said Robert Lindsay must be one of our most versatile actors, and Zoe Wanamaker, versatile acresses.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
One thing, and one thing only put me off My Family, the senseless canned laughter. I just couldn't watch it. That said Robert Lindsay must be one of our most versatile actors, and Zoe Wanamaker, versatile acresses.

Best sitcom of the past 20 years. Certainly the most popular with Mrs Browns Boys in terms of viewing figures.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Pauline Quirke is 60 in July and ITV have commissioned a special ‘Evening with Pauline Quirke’ for later this summer.

:clap2:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I expect most people will be looking forward to that as they do the Mrs Brown's Boys festive special

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Pauline Quirke is 60 in July and ITV have commissioned a special ‘Evening with Pauline Quirke’ for later this summer.

:clap2:
Which I think I can live without.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heads up all you Pauline Quirke fans, Birds of a Feather on ITV now. The Spa Wars episode. :lolol:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
0000196c3-Pauline_Quirke2.jpg

Where does she rank in the all time list of British actors/actresses?

???

I’d put her at 1273. Just behind Mrs Brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Maybe the time has come for a second series of Pauline’s Quirkes.

I wonder if Flintlock are available?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Wow, I'd forgotten how crap that 'show' was! It's not even worth looking at for the nostalgia.

What?? :mad:

"Wiv nuffin on... except our socks" at the very end is one of the funniest things ever. It's brilliant!

I was an ITV kid. :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here