Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] 100/1 Southampton to go down.... worth a couple of quid surely.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It is not out of realms of possibility for Southampton to lose 6-0 and Swansea to beat a an already relegated demoralised squad 3-0

Bingo at 100/1 worth a couple of quid.

That would be bad for the bet outcome. One more goal for Man City would swing it.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The key to this is on what terms Hughes left Stoke. Do the Stoke players HATE him enough to hope he gets Saints relegated?

I'd absolutely laugh my tits off if the unthinkable happened. I'd laugh for a month. It would be the funniest thing to happen in football history, after all the celebrating Southampton and their fans have done since Tuesday, about 'securing' survival.

It really would. I'm still devastated that they're are going to stay up when only a couple of weeks ago they looked almost nailed on for relegation. I had my 'Brighton is the south' banners ready to go all over my house, car, social media fully ready to rub it in to half of my family, friends and neighbours. They have been more revolting than usual since the Swansea win. Can't stand them.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Has any 'worth a couple of quid' bets on NSC ever paid out?

I had a treble:

Brexit result will be leave
Trump will become prez
Corbyn will become PM

Luckily I baulked at breaking the habit of a lifetime and actually placing the bet. 'Phew!', eh???!!!! PHEW!!!!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Will the managers come out ARM IN ARM as Swansea City ROMP to a 12-0 win ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It’s worth a lot to the bookies, as those who want to give them a couple of quid inspire others to do the same.

My offer is 500-1.

It isn’t going to happen.

Give your 2 quid to REMF or Albion in the Community, or your favourite charity, not one of the betting firms.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It’s worth a lot to the bookies, as those who want to give them a couple of quid inspire others to do the same.

My offer is 500-1.

It isn’t going to happen.

Give your 2 quid to REMF or Albion in the Community, or your favourite charity, not one of the betting firms.

I do agree with you, but it’s not as far fetched as some think, I would laugh my cotton socks off if Southampton went down, at my brother (scummer) and just deserts for no guard of honour all those years ago.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Man City will only care about winning to get the 100 points, they already have the record goals therefore a 0-2 or 0-3 will be more than enough. Southampton know they don't have to score so can sit with all 11 men in the penalty area for 90 minutes if they wanted to.

Wouldn't be the first time (cough:1978) would it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here