Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want relegated

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’d like Hudds to stay up, because I think they’d be nailed on to go down next season........
Certainly not nailed on, but less chance of them being strong next season than Southampton, so I'd like the latter to go down.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Want Hudds to stay up as they have been in the shit for years (bit like ourselves) and their owner is a mega fan (bit like ourselves) and it's their first season in the Prem (bit like ourselves).

Two little clubs that clawed their way back holding their own against the elite of England have torn up the script and rammed it down the corporates throats.

Long may it continue.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Want Hudds to stay up as they have been in the shit for years (bit like ourselves) and their owner is a mega fan (bit like ourselves) and it's their first season in the Prem (bit like ourselves).

Two little clubs that clawed their way back holding their own against the elite of England have torn up the script and rammed it down the corporates throats.

Long may it continue.
Yep, agree with all that.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Southampton. Local News having to show coverage of Brighton and Bournemouth over Saint and Pompey would be ****ing great.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Palace and Huddersfield

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I've grown to slightly like Huddersfield, so either Swansea or Southampton for the drop.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stoke. I’m also hoping that other shit hole Burnley go down next season. Can’t say I’m fussed about the rest

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
West Brom, just so the whole Bong thing doesn't kick off with the little scrotes again next season. And Huddersfield for reasons mentioned previously.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I was following the games this afternoon taking an interest in each goal that was scored in the Southampton, Swansea, West Brom & West Ham games and was reflecting on how I felt about each goal that went in. Then it dawned on me that each goal meant absolutely nothing to me and I couldn’t give a toss who went down !!! The only goals that bothered me were the 2 scored by Palace because they went back above us !

In spite of all this I can’t help thinking that in reality it will be between Southampton and Huddersfield because I think Swansea will beat Stoke next weekend, so it’s all about whether Southampton can win at Swansea on Tuesday.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Can’t stop watching the Everton goal today, one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen on a football pitch!

And Mark Hughes is moaning after, WHAT A SURPRISE! And what about that extra 2.5 hours rest Swansea have had?! Poor old Sparky!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Southampton were far better than Everton today despite home advantage, and will best a shocking Swansea team to stay up.

Hudd or Swansea will drop.
Hmmm dunno both teams pretty dross. Stats were quite even. Game on Tuesday will be like a cup game. Would be surprised if swans lose at home.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The answer is whoever is most likely to be able to strengthen next season.

I can’t understand anyone saying Huddersfield as they are least likely to have huge spending capacity again. Swansea are perennial strugglers, so keep them too please.

Stoke, West Brom, Southampton.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Would like Hughes to take two teams down in the same season, but only for that reason. Otherwise Southampton prom is a nice day out so would be good to have them stay up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here