Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Phillip bloody Schofield and his stupid nans hair. He's built an entire career on being utterly BLAND beyond belief. If he was a colour, it would be beige. If he was a car, he'd be a Morris Marina. If he was a weather, he'd be light drizzle. If he was a town, he'd be Reading.

I simply cannot understand how or why he gets hired. He's been stealing a living for almost as long as I can remember, and its time it stopped.

Utterly talentless, with his false laughing and telegraphed set ups

Could not agree more!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The other week I caught Soccer AM for the first time in years.

Unwatchable. Anyone involved in that can go in the bin.

Whheeeyyyyyy. Lads lads footy banter weeehheeeyeyy lads lads lads proper banter flying about nah mate you're mugging me off with ya bants mate whheeeyyyy lad lads proper tekkers weeehheeeyyyyyy.

ahhhhh wind yer neck in you MELT

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's times like this that makes me realise how little I watch TV. I haven't a clue who half these people are without Googling them (Tim Lovejoy? Holly Willoughby? Gemma Collins? Steph McGovern?). Some people on here must be glued to the box.

But I think people have missed the point of this and has become a long list of people that are personally disliked. I don't see the appeal of Ant and Dec either and don't find Mrs Brown or Miranda Hart funny but these are hugely popular with the public - how many times have Ant and Dec won a viewers' voted award? It's certainly not down to having a good agent.

The only person that leaps out at me as being devoid of ability but still good at getting air time is Kay Burley. Now, she must have a great agent.

Its odd given your opening comment that I haven’t a clue who Kay Burley is. Just means there’s lots out there to watch.

My own nomination is the bloke who hosts the F1 on Channel 5. His name is Steve, but I’ve no idea of his surname. He hit an all time low last weekend in Bahrain. He may be the straw that forces me to pay money to Sky.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I would slag off property programs in general but of course there is the beacon of light that is Dion Dublin.

??? top bloke, but talent for a property programme about same level as Kirstie Allsop as centre forward.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Surely fat Sam of the toffee men :shrug:

He might not be of the Toffee Men soon:

IMG_2523.PNG

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/sam-allardyce.100793/page-1192

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

He is most definitely the worst (insert team name) manager ever. I can honestly say I have never felt such animosity about an (insert team name)manager in all my (50+) years of supporting the club.

He had the opportunity with (insert team name) to change the general perception of him as a fat, greedy, bung taking idiot and put his money where his mouth is to demonstrate the management credentials he has always laid claim to. But his delusions of grandeur have all been in his head – he has instead proved himself to be incompetent, unlikeable, arrogant and greedy. He shows no passion for this wonderful club – to him, we are nothing but a huge pay cheque.

He needs to go sooner rather than later; we are safe now, so just get him out of the club. We, as “social media speculating unprofessional” fans, have a duty to shout, scream, yell at the next home match that we want him gone.

It is just so sad that his name will forever be associated with (insert team name) football club – a real blemish on our history.

Could be any club really.
Cough cough Pardew!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He is most definitely the worst Everton manager ever. I can honestly say I have never felt such animosity about an Everton manager in all my (50+) years of supporting the club.

He had the opportunity with (insert team) to change the general perception of him as a fat, greedy, bung taking idiot and put his money where his mouth is to demonstrate the management credentials he has always laid claim to. But his delusions of grandeur have all been in his head – he has instead proved himself to be incompetent, unlikeable, arrogant and greedy. He shows no passion for this wonderful club – to him, we are nothing but a huge pay cheque.

He needs to go sooner rather than later; we are safe now, so just get him out of the club. We, as “social media speculating unprofessional” fans, have a duty to shout, scream, yell at the next home match that we want him gone.

It is just so sad that his name will forever be associated with (insert tean name) football club – a real blemish on our history.

Could be any club really.
Cough cough Pardew!

.... Pulis, Pardew, Clement, Hughes ....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If anyone is stuck for someone to lambast, there is plenty of fodder here (found when searching for that annoying smug tv football presenter whose name escapes me but whose platitudes (I am sure he referred to us onece as 'The Withdean Outfit') face and smirk will haunt me forever). No need for anyone to post the name. Just think 'smug-pointy****:facepalm:face' and nothing more need be said.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CasualUK/comments/7cy38v/which_tv_presenter_gets_up_your_nose_the_most_and/

I know you said don't but I'm going to.
Jim Rosenthal.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I like these threads where people can have such conflicting opinions. I’ve never liked Murray on TV but always enjoy him on the radio.

Another vote for Piers Morgan here and personally I’m astonished this thread has got this far with no mention of Russell Howard.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I give you Keith Lemon, and Paddy McGuinness.

Paddy Mc Guinness definitely but I find Keith Lemon really funny but a wee bit un-PC..

The one I cant really understand on TV is Clinton Morrisson. He always looks very good and smart and neat and tidy but I can never make out a word he says

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here