Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha as good as Neymar

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Very understandable....He ISNT good enough!

We'll see. Lingard gets game time for United regularly and Wilf is a far better player. My honest opinion is that Wilf will establish himself as one of the best players in the PL in the coming season.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We'll see. Lingard gets game time for United regularly and Wilf is a far better player. My honest opinion is that Wilf will establish himself as one of the best players in the PL in the coming season.

Lewis Dunk will....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

He's had 4 years to do that and done naff-all, what makes this year any different ?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
He is actually quite a good player when he stays on his feet. Shame he prefers to dive then show his ability. £40m though, you are off your nut. He's already failed miserably in the big time, anyone who wants to buy him will know that and his value will have declined accordingly. Good but not that good, oh and an ego about the size of the moon too.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

If the FA are doing retrospective bans for diving, will he actually be on the pitch that much?

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Wilf Zaha has more talent in his little finger than your entire squad combined. I cannot wait for November when he gets to rip Bruno a new one :rock:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Wilf Zaha has more talent in his little finger than your entire squad combined. I cannot wait for November when he gets to rip Bruno a new one :rock:

of course he does...thats why you were in a relegation battle last year is it?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Not that I wish to create a ruckus, but Ferguson did think so, Moyes didn't... that is as clearer sign of his potential as any in my book.

Ferguson signed him as he thought he had potential but he did not show it at a big club and now has found his level at a bottom half of the table side. Ferguson has as many poor signings to his name as good ones. If any of the top 6 rated him that highly a deal would have been done this summer or he would be heavily linked with a move but he is not.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Ferguson signed him as he thought he had potential but he did not show it at a big club and now has found his level at a bottom half of the table side. Ferguson has as many poor signings to his name as good ones. If any of the top 6 rated him that highly a deal would have been done this summer or he would be heavily linked with a move but he is not.

We've already done this. Spurs tried to get him but were put off by our asking price. He has just signed a new contract.

He's had 4 years to do that and done naff-all, what makes this year any different ?

He was brilliant last year. He managed 7 goals and 9 assists in 34 Premier League games for a woefully mismanaged side, and he's only getting better. I expect he'll reach 20 combined goals/assists comfortably and unfortunately will simply be too good for us to keep.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
David Moyes didn't think so. United were also happy to let Pogba go before resigning him for a fortune, so they're not always the best judge of young players. If you offered United the chance to buy him back now I'm sure they'd jump at it.

Sorry Zaha has questionable ability. Granted he can be good on his day. But those days don't appear regular enough, instead he is but a big fish in a small pond...

He also has some questionable friends!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We've already done this. Spurs tried to get him but were put off by our asking price. He has just signed a new contract.

So you think a top 6 club would be put off a £40m-£50m price tag on a top class winger? Do you not watch the news full backs are trading clubs for those sums.

Spurs have £50m in their back pocket if they rated Zaha that much he would be their player already. The fact they are not coming back in and he is pulling on a palace shirt next season suggests Spurs (like us) do not think he is as good as you lot like to think he is.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Sorry Zaha has questionable ability. Granted he can be good on his day. But those days don't appear regular enough, instead he is but a big fish in a small pond...

He also has some questionable friends!

Bad attitude too

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

He was brilliant last year. He managed 7 goals and 9 assists in 34 Premier League games for a woefully mismanaged side, and he's only getting better.

Put off or pissed themselves laughing...

I've got a 55 plate Renault Megane if I ask a million pound for it it doesn't make it a good car, just stupidly over priced!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here