Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

London Mayor Sadiq Kahn

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The fact that Loony is spelt incorrectly should have been a clue:)

Its taken 18 years but finally someone gets it.

4352123-looney-tunes_0.jpg

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
The amount of grief I get from "Facebook Friends" When they post obvious Fake Crap.

I just ask, "Did you actually google this first to see if it is, actually true?"

The best response I had. "My boss shared this so it must be true!"

Very disturbing. I see the same on Facebook. Fake stories, with hundreds and thousadns of likes, whipping up hatred and creating these divisions all without an ounce of truth.

The clown says ' There is no reason to be alarmed' is he for real? 7 people dead and 50 injured and there is no need to be alarmed?

Even Trump ( who I dont like) has called him out, is Kahn fit for the job?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ns-London-Mayor-Sadiq-Khan-terror-attack.html

and its not just in the Daily Mail.

FFS. This angers me. Reading the daily mail is bad enough but not reading the full article... this is how shit spreads.

One of the reasons I don't do Facebook any more. Feed full of codswallop posted by brainless "friends".

I have really started to see some quite racist and disturbing ramblings on my Facebook.. Scary really. I just unfriend them. I'd love to debate and talk to them but it just wouldn't work.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'll be honest, I haven't read this thread but my view on Khan is that he's been bl**dy impressive so far. Given the shocking circumstances, he's conducted himself like a seasoned statesman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here