Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Who is your favourite utube "talking head"?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Joe Rogan, Jimmy Dore, Bill Maher, Tucker Carlson, Jordan Peterson are the five that pop up most these days.

That will be the algorithm that will bring up your usual fair, you can broaden the net by searching and viewing who they are talking with.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
YouTube? The 00's called. They want their links back. YouTube! Haha! YouTube!

Edit: just clocked who the OP is, racism's Loony. Sorry I took it seriously for a second.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
YouTube? The 00's called. They want their links back. YouTube! Haha! YouTube!

Edit: just clocked who the OP is, racism's Loony. Sorry I took it seriously for a second.

Could you clarify if your libelling someone with your gibberish or just being an ********.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Could you clarify if your libelling someone with your gibberish or just being an ********.

You take yourself far too seriously. Go ahead, get your lawyers in. You bellend.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think the Police will be interested in a mental degenerate following people round social media you dumb creeper.

Cool. Call the police if you think that's what I'm doing. Which social media am I following people around on? You mention Police. Are you accusing me of the crime of stalking? Think very, very carefully about your reply. I would advise you don't reply and we will forget all about it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Cool. Call the police if you think that's what I'm doing. Which social media am I following people around on? You mention Police. Are you accusing me of the crime of stalking? Think very, very carefully about your reply. I would advise you don't reply and we will forget all about it.

El Presidente may well use his mod panel to back you up but the law wont, i capped your second post before you edited, now I will mail plod. Its called the Malicious communications Act, you need to look that up.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji23]
9563e173b88c9fe1513152212497f221.gif

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
El Presidente may well use his mod panel to back you up but the law wont, i capped your second post before you edited, now I will mail plod. Its called the Malicious communications Act, you need to look that up.

I await the "plod" busting down my door and taking a massive interest in a 5 post internet tiff. Seriously, I'm sure they'll organise shifts and get working round the clock.
I'll let them know about the stalking accusation. The serious crime squad better put everything else on hold :lolol::lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Wow, WTF has it do with me.

Meanwhile, at Looney Towers

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Thats ok then, just leave it to the police.

I will

Court Rise:

Case of Looney vs Clamp

Judge: What is the name of the defamed individual again counsel?

Counsel for Looney: He's called Looney M'lud

Judge: Does he have a real name?

Counsel: Err...His mates call him Loonster

Judge: Case dismissed!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I will

Court Rise:

Case of Looney vs Clamp

Judge: What is the name of the defamed individual again counsel?

Counsel for Looney: He's called Looney M'lud

Judge: Does he have a real name?

Counsel: Err...His mates call him Loonster

Judge: Case dismissed!

E-mail sent. Just a pity your not competent enough to deal with issues properly in the first place.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here