Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd v Albion in-game chat

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've trialled a few native chat apps over the years but none have ever stuck for one reason or another.

For those of you not at the game today, watching at home or on TV, can you please try this:

https://barrackapp.com/b/eng/brighton-hove/~munbha-week-6-2017-18

It's a new product in a Beta, so please give it a go and report back how it works.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Always amazes me when you see streams and the chat section is going crazy. I never participate in that nonsense. I watch the game and that's it. I will post occasionally on NSC on the match thread, Chat apps ? Not for me.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We've trialled a few native chat apps over the years but none have ever stuck for one reason or another.

For those of you not at the game today, watching at home or on TV, can you please try this:

https://barrackapp.com/b/eng/brighton-hove/~munbha-week-6-2017-18

It's a new product in a Beta, so please give it a go and report back how it works.

When you send a message you can't see it because it appears beneath the 'enter your thoughts' bar. When lots of people are messaging this won't be an issue, but right now.....first world problem - Lol!

Dec 29, 2011
Just my two cents. As an expat I usually can't watch the game live, I load the match thread before bed and click through each page when I wake up. It takes about five minutes and i get the highs and lows of the match. For the arsenal game I was actually shaking in nervousness by page fourteen to see if we hung on. I really hope this chat doesn't catch on as it has none of the same charm. For starters you see the final score as soon as you view the chat, which would kill any surprise about the score.

The match threads would benefit from a bot posting updates about the game, subs, corners etc, but in general people do a good job of that and I really appreciate it as it helps follow the game as I'm reading through.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Just my two cents. As an expat I usually can't watch the game live, I load the match thread before bed and click through each page when I wake up. It takes about five minutes and i get the highs and lows of the match. For the arsenal game I was actually shaking in nervousness by page fourteen to see if we hung on. I really hope this chat doesn't catch on as it has none of the same charm. For starters you see the final score as soon as you view the chat, which would kill any surprise about the score.

The match threads would benefit from a bot posting updates about the game, subs, corners etc, but in general people do a good job of that and I really appreciate it as it helps follow the game as I'm reading through.

i was lucky enough to get a last minute spare in the north stand for the arse game ...........we were shitting it for most of the 2nd half.....!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here