Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
One of those "incredibly reliable" Twitter accounts just tweeted we've put a £12m bid in for Fernando "The World's Best Penalty Taker" Forestieri.

Didn't he sign a long term contract with them just last year?

Who cares anyway, its bollocks

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Hemed isn't big enough to be a target men and Glenn likely won't be able to play more than about half the games next year. So we do need an extra one.

Why won't Murray be able to play more than half the games next season when he did last year? There are less games in the premier league and they come less frequently.

I do however agree we need an extra one. In the event of a long term injury we'd be very light in that position. Hence how keen we were to get Abraham in.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No Brazillian! :-(

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
So back to 4 or 5 still needed with the latest news. The wide player could become pressing depending on news on Knockheart. For me cm and striker most important and before season starts with the caveat on Knockheart.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Why won't Murray be able to play more than half the games next season when he did last year? There are less games in the premier league and they come less frequently.

I do however agree we need an extra one. In the event of a long term injury we'd be very light in that position. Hence how keen we were to get Abraham in.

Because he's a year older.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here