Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2017/18 new kit thread

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes. The word Grampus is used in this context to denote an orca/ killer whale.

While eight is considered a lucky number in much of the Far East.

Cor, i've learned something before 9am on a weekend. Cheers!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Grimsby's Errea-branded third kit...

grimsby_town_2017_18_errea_third_kit_a.jpg

el punal

I'm looking at the Southampton kit through parent of young kids eyes. The white down the middle won't stay white for long....... it's not actually that bad after initial thought

The last time they wore that design c.1981, we beat them 2-0 at the Dell and we achieved reaching seventh in the old first division. Our highest ever position. Repeat please! :albion2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The last time they wore that design c.1981, we beat them 2-0 at the Dell and we achieved reaching seventh in the old first division. Our highest ever position. Repeat please! :albion2:

I'm sure our highest ever finishing position was 13th in 1981/2.

Highest ever position was 5th after Andy Ritchie scored a 25 yarder at Molyneux in the same season, and we had to get to the station fairly sharpish after the game being pursued by unfriendly locals.

el punal

I'm sure our highest ever finishing position was 13th in 1981/2.

Highest ever position was 5th after Andy Ritchie scored a 25 yarder at Molyneux in the same season, and we had to get to the station fairly sharpish after the game being pursued by unfriendly locals.

Yes, you're right about about our highest finishing position, but apologies if I was incorrect about our highest ever position in a season. At the time (Dec.1981) when we played Saints we did achieve 7th spot which was our best ever (or so I thought!), had Southampton won they would have gone top. The locals were not happy after that. Tee! Hee! Hee! :D

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes, you're right about about our highest finishing position, but apologies if I was incorrect about our highest ever position in a season. At the time (Dec.1981) when we played Saints we did achieve 7th spot which was our best ever (or so I thought!), had Southampton won they would have gone top. The locals were not happy after that. Tee! Hee! Hee! :D

We were definitely 5th after beating Wolves in September. When we beat Southampton we were 7th. When we beat Liverpool at Anfield that season the crowd was...28,000

Albion 1982.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Swansea City home...

swansea_city_17_18_joma_home_kit_a.jpg

...and away...

swansea_city_17_18_joma_away_kit_d.jpg

Crappy collar on that Wales-themed away kit. Doubtless at least one of these will be making an appearance in my house sometime soon :rolleyes:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Swansea City home...

swansea_city_17_18_joma_home_kit_a.jpg

...and away...

swansea_city_17_18_joma_away_kit_d.jpg

Crappy collar on that Wales-themed away kit. Doubtless at least one of these will be making an appearance in my house sometime soon :rolleyes:

Sponsor on one sleeve, EPL patch on the other, wonder who we'll get?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here