Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We should give the lad a break......he seemed a nice guy when he came to the Amex.....not Mr Billy Bollix like a lot of players. He is 19 and this is a big decision who could blame him for considering playing for a great club like Newcastle, chances are it may be his only chance to play in front of 50k plus home passionate fans! He must be thinking though do I want to move so far away from home. I am sure he will make the right decision.If he comes to us it will be a bit of a bonus.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Luke Edwards who wrote the piece for Telegraph has history with Newcastle Utd and not all positive! Take it with a pinch of salt what is written! Abrahams is announcing tomorrow his decision...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Luke Edwards who wrote the piece for Telegraph has history with Newcastle Utd and not all positive! Take it with a pinch of salt what is written! Abrahams is announcing tomorrow his decision...

And to add, NAN said this way earlier in the thread..(and if he knows nuffink, then we're all guessing..)

Why does anyone believe the Torygraph rather than the Mail or vice versa, or the Newcastle paper over the Arsegas? Until that picture of the player with the shirt/scarf appears, no-one knows anything.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Apart from the obvious reasons for disappointment if he does choose Newcastle I think I'm least looking forward to their fans crowing about it on Twitter. They've got some proper ungracious tits in their fanbase. But then so does every club.

I disagree with that about their fanbase. One of the rare decent sets of fans that don't seem to hate every other club on the internet or during games in stadia.

They will spend very heavily this summer on top players from the UK and the continent, so Championship-proven TA won't particularly make their summer.

In the entire football world, it was only ever a few posters on NSC who wound themselves up into a frenzy about TA's PL credentials (there are none so far), to then be sadly deflated when it looks like he chose the far larger club.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
....to then be sadly deflated when it looks like he chose the far larger club.

Right. That's it. I've had enough...

I've got about a dozen pallets outside my work, plus a few metal beams left over from the mezzanine we did last year. I've got a few dining chairs too.

Anyone fancy helping me build an extra tier on the Amex?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Right. That's it. I've had enough...

I've got about a dozen pallets outside my work, plus a few metal beams left over from the mezzanine we did last year. I've got a few old dining chairs, plus a picnic bench.

Anyone fancy helping me build a couple of extra tiers on the Amex?

Recruit 50,000 regulars whatever the results and be PL/top flight regulars for decades at a time. And away we go.

Then world class players such as TA will one day choose the Albion.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
From the dodgy reporting, it's like he has done more U-turns than Theresa May! He seems to be driving round and round the M25 and staying in travel lodges until he makes his mind up (or actually is he in Poland?).

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Bristol Post (yes, I know) are reporting that if we miss out we will turn our attention to Frazier Campbell. If that's the case we REALLY need to land Tammy

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Recruit 50,000 regulars whatever the results and be PL/top flight regulars for decades at a time. And away we go.

Then world class players such as TA will one day choose the Albion.

50k whatever the results? One of the biggest myths in football

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bristol Post (yes, I know) are reporting that if we miss out we will turn our attention to Frazier Campbell. If that's the case we REALLY need to land Tammy

Within our PL budget, we will be searching all over Europe. It's only the beginning of June, virtually no transfers have occurred in the football world and that link makes us seem like desparados chasing other clubs flops.

Was that the same Booker Prize winning rag that reckoned the Albion had called them about a player's character?

Fake news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here