Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just can't concentrate on anything else...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going to have brekkie soon and then drive up to Cape Tribulation for the day.
Very scenic drive I am told, so won't be speeding to take it all in.
Tropical here, like being in the Caribbean, prices not too bad either.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
No Wigan stream is just absurd I still can't get over it. Our biggest game in many years and I will have to witness our big day on Seagulls Player.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Switched off Match of the Day last night and turned in early.

Can't blooming sleep now so an early rise - cup of tea and a full English to set up for the day.

It's gonna be exciting.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
No Wigan stream is just absurd I still can't get over it. Our biggest game in many years and I will have to witness our big day on Seagulls Player.

This. I'm gutted. Because of all the games that have been switched to TV this season I've not been able to follow half the season live due to the games being played at 3-5a.m my time. This is a game that I can watch. It is the game that will hopefully take us up. It is potentially the biggest game of the last twenty years. And yet I can't watch it.

Gutted. I want to see, not just hear. I want to watch the joyous scenes. I want to be taken away back to Brighton. I want to feel part of it.

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
This. I'm gutted. Because of all the games that have been switched to TV this season I've not been able to follow half the season live due to the games being played at 3-5a.m my time. This is a game that I can watch. It is the game that will hopefully take us up. It is potentially the biggest game of the last twenty years. And yet I can't watch it.

Gutted. I want to see, not just hear. I want to watch the joyous scenes. I want to be taken away back to Brighton. I want to feel part of it.

If i could work out how you upload video from my phone to NSC i would,lucky enough to get tickets for remaining games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here